Diablo® III

The official "I just cried b/c no beta inv"

71 Worgen Death Knight
All of your crying is so inspirational for me I think I am going to cry too. I say too because I know someone else out there is also crying right along with me. Probably sounds something like this "I want my account flagged its not fair waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah flag my account if you love me blizzard its not fair waaaaaaaaaaaaaah". "I bought all your games blizzard even Diablo: Hellfire expansion which was made by sierra and authorized by blizzard blizzard show me some LOVE DAMN YOU!". Queue that person leaping off a bridge because of no beta access in 3,2,1 splat and there is the first civilian casualtie because of diablo 3 I am sure they will be few and far between though.
Reply Quote
71 Worgen Death Knight
"Official"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
\

This thread is not title THE DEFINITION OF OFFICIAL BUT NOT REALLY OFFICIAL "I JUST CRIED B/C NO BETA INV" But I can change it if you please.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Didn't get a Beta invite ether. Its a first actually.

Dear Blizzard,
Its cause I QUIT WOW isn't it? cause its turned into such crap!?? le sigh....
Reply Quote
71 Worgen Death Knight
Leave all your /cry's about diablo 3 beta here we will accept you for who you are!
Edited by Tankopolis on 9/27/2011 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Didn't get a Beta invite ether. Its a first actually.

Dear Blizzard,
Its cause I QUIT WOW isn't it? cause its turned into such crap!?? le sigh....

i think thats why i didnt get in too =/ /cry
Reply Quote
71 Worgen Death Knight
/cry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]