Diablo® III

Does anybody that got an Opt-in Invite have..

85 Human Death Knight
..an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series/4870 GPU?

I have one of these (sometimes shows up as 4800 series, sometimes as 4870, no idea why). I know they came out around the same time Diablo 3 was first announced, in Summer 2008, so they're definitely mid-range at best. I notice some people getting in through the opt-in have pretty new GPUs up to a year old like gtx 560 ti and gtx 460. Just curious if anyone's gotten in with cards that are 3+ years old.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I have one.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:43 AMPosted by Husyor
I have one.

DOES ANYBODY THAT GOT AN OPT-IN INVITE
Reply Quote
I have a 4850.
Reply Quote
I have two of them in crossfire :3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I was implying that I got in and have a beta invite if that wasn't clear enough...., played through it all last night.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Husyor
I was implying that I got in and have a beta invite if that wasn't clear enough...., played through it all last night.

You can imply all you want, change your avatar to D3 icon or no one cares/believes you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You're not the OP. I posted on his behalf, not yours so I don't care what you think and if he doesn't believe what I have to post then whatever.
Edited by Husyor on 9/27/2011 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Dieh

You can imply all you want, change your avatar to D3 icon or no one cares/believes you.

I believe him, wanna fight about it?
Reply Quote
I have a 4800 HD, Runs pretty smoothly on xp pro, lil fps lag when alot of effects are on screen
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'd like to extend this same question to anyone with a GTX 560. Not ti, just the 560. How does it run? amazingly I'm sure, right?
Reply Quote
I'd like to extend this same question to anyone with a GTX 560. Not ti, just the 560. How does it run? amazingly I'm sure, right?

a 560 will embarrass this graphics engine lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
09/27/2011 11:04 AMPosted by dOOm

a 560 will embarrass this graphics engine lol

yea, I was just hoping for an "eye witness" testimony to the excellent performance =)
Reply Quote

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Standard virgin internet response.

You're not the OP. I posted on his behalf, not yours so I don't care what you think and if he doesn't believe what I have to post then whatever.

So basically what you are saying here is:

1) "I'm lying"
2) "I'm too lazy to click a button"

np cya
Edited by Dieh on 9/27/2011 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Dieh

Why can't somone just wanna keep there WoW, Or SC2 Avatar up.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]