Diablo® III

How often do you check for BETA??

85 Night Elf Druid
I check for BETA every other hour.
How often do you check for it?
Reply Quote
When I am working from home like I currently am atm... about every 10 minutes. When I am out and about for work, not usually for a few hours.
Reply Quote
2 Times a day.. When I wake up and before I go to bed. Oh and maybe one time at work.
Reply Quote
once a day.... no need to check more than that unless i actually get a email form blizz saying i got in. then i go back to playing assasin's creed brotherhood
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
more than I care (or maybe it's dare) to admit...
Reply Quote
Is "constantly" an answer... Better than writing my thesis.
Edited by Gwar on 9/27/2011 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:19 AMPosted by Flamebunny
more than I care (or maybe it's dare) to admit...

This. Haha.
Reply Quote
71 Worgen Death Knight
Come cry on my posts shoulder's when you realize hoping for a beta invite is futile mwahahaha.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3278808434
Reply Quote
I check for BETA every other hour.
How often do you check for it?

I checked once since we were informed. Although it's going to be amazing it's not that serious. Really. On the other hand though I have been checking precious metal prices frequently.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think I'll get a BETA at mid October. I still check for a beta key every other hour, haha.
Reply Quote
'bout every hour.

Or more.

Or maybe more than that.

>.>
Reply Quote
in between each ladder game :P
Reply Quote
never because i get email alerts on my phone but i do check the forums once a day to see if there have been any large waves or to see if theres any new announcements about the game
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I check about 10-20 times per day
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Warrior
Every 10-20 minutes. (While Working) of course......
Reply Quote
Once every couple days maybe... I'll be playing the game eventually, even though it would be awesome to try it out early.

But I must say, I have to LOL at the people who spend entire nights just waiting to see if they get in (especially after Blizzard posted on the community site that the public closed beta was starting) and then post on the forums complaining about it like they expected to get in that night or something. Ive seen some of these posts and the situation is just laughable.

Yes... I know there is TONS of anticipation surrounding this game but if I know Blizzard at all, no amount of complaining or griping about wasted nights waiting for a beta key is going to make them feel sorry for you. I think it'd be nice to see more people using their obvious intellect to engage in constructive discussion of game elements, not post endlessly about:
- When beta invites are going out?
- Who (if anyone) is not F&F and has beta access?
- Why haven't I received beta access yet?
- Has public beta even started? etc....

After all, this is Blizzard Entertainment were talking about. They take their time to release quality games, and their backlog of games and its popularity supports this. We all know they're not going to just !@#$ or get off the pot.
Reply Quote
its gotten to be about every hour now. which is quite sad.

instead of listening to class lecture i'll be refreshing my inbox. haha.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
its gotten to be about every hour now. which is quite sad.

instead of listening to class lecture i'll be refreshing my inbox. haha.
I feel you, haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]