Diablo® III

Would love a Beta but...

85 Blood Elf Priest
I would love a beta and depending on what place in line I was, you can remove me or give it to someone else. As of September 26, 2011 @ 11:15 PM, My little girl was delivered into this world. Just thought I would share with my friends who are watching from the forum. Her name is Lailah, I am happy she has been brought to this world. Good luck to anyone and everyone if you haven't seen me online. You will see me later down the road.
Reply Quote
Gratz! Teach her to be a Diablo series lover like her father! :)
Reply Quote
congratulations. that's a beautiful name
Reply Quote
Congrats!
You have a little human in pre-alpha!
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
Gratz :)
Reply Quote
That is just my advice. I have a 3 year old and an 18 month (both girls) and my little one still sleeps for 4-6 hours a day (2 naps) before she goes to bed in the evening.

that 3 year old aint nappin though. they can run around for DAYS without sleep. pro athletes cant keep up with 2-4
Reply Quote
Congratulations! That is a beautiful thing to hear!
Reply Quote
i bet the mom was glad to finally drop that loot
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Grats!

Note that you can "remove me or give it to someone else" by going to the opt-in on your account and unchecking Diablo.
Reply Quote
Congrats, email me your info so if you get in I'll play for you since you'll be busy doing fatherly stuffs.
Reply Quote
Grats...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
GRATZ :D
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Grats, Its good to see you choose your child over d3, I fear that some of the people on the forums of late would not make the same choice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I hope this doesnt violate ToS, but he is a photo of her, not traceable to anyone no location posted, just a random photo =)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/com.clixtr.picbounce/photos/c8c778f997823f1ff3077ee8f3347187/big.jpg
Reply Quote
Congrats!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]