Diablo® III

the flippin tables thread

(Locked)

just curious why this thread was deleted - it was amazing, and i didnt see it breaking any rules?
This thread does.
09/27/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Damouse
This thread does.

how is that?
edit: its just a question. its not hurting anyone. and i dont see rules against this.
Edited by Ryft on 9/27/2011 12:30 PM PDT
09/27/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Ryft
This thread does.

how is that?
edit: its just a question. its not hurting anyone. and i dont see rules against this.

Read the forum rules bro. You will see them there.
Probably because it was off topic in the general D3 discussion forum. Also this one violates the rule of posting about a deleted thread. Blizzard doesn't like threads like this.
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2011 12:34 PMPosted by DragonFlyy
Probably because it was off topic in the general D3 discussion forum. Also this one violates the rule of posting about a deleted thread. Blizzard doesn't like threads like this.
This. Btw the table flipping theard was so funny.

In soviet russia table flips you :P
Community Manager
Please look over the Code of Conduct that was agreed to before posting on the forums.

Minor violations usually result in a lock or delete. More significant violations such as talking about deleted threads may result in a suspension(and possibly a desire to flip tables).

Trolling
http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#trolling

* Making non-constructive posts
* Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]