Diablo® III

Paying Fee To Reinstate Forum Privileges

(Locked)

Lol.

That is all.
74 Blood Elf Priest
No it would be like the "criminal" Paying his bail

Bail is to insure you show up to court. Not to pay for your freedom or lessen your sentence. And the fact that rich people can make bail easier than the poor makes it a very questionable practice that most civilized countries other than the U.S. have abolished.

Some animals are more equal than others and all that...
Lol, thats very true. I guess i didn't know the full definition of "bail". :P
Not sure what this has to do with anything related to D3. It just shows the OP's arrogance saying deal with me where and when I want.
Man, people are getting way off topic about my suggestion. I mean, you either like it or you don't and I really hope I don't get this account posting privileges revoked too. I've been a really decent poster for the last 6-8 months, the time of my original permanent posting ban.
Edited by Boss on 9/27/2011 1:45 PM PDT
This isn't the church. You don't get to pay to have your sins forgiven!
Put this man behind bars
why not post this on the SC2 forums since you think your game achievements will be more valuable there in the first place?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you said something bad enough to get you perma banned then I would say not to let you back in...
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2011 01:43 PMPosted by chcknsnack
This isn't the church. You don't get to pay to have your sins forgiven!
Lol this had me laughing for 5 min
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2011 01:42 PMPosted by Boss
Man, people are getting way off topic about my suggestion. I mean, you either like it or you don't and I really hope I don't get this account posting privileges revoked too. I've been a really decent poster for the last 6-8 months, the time of my original permanent posting ban.
I don't think we are THAT off topic, i mean you said pay to get it reinstated.. Thats what we are talking about...
It wouldn't be much of a permaban if you could buy your way out of it, now would it?
Your privileges get revoked for breaking the rules. Pay the fine which is exile from our presense. Besides people with money could abuse the system.

09/27/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Boss
If you got banned I don't think you deserve to get anything back seriously. you ruin the game for other players and you want them to see your achievements?

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm asking for. My game privileges are in perfect standing. I can log in and play any game I want. It is my POSTING privileges that have been revoked because of heated debates on game balance.
Your privileges get revoked for breaking the rules. Pay the fine which is exile from our presense. Besides people with money could abuse the system.

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm asking for. My game privileges are in perfect standing. I can log in and play any game I want. It is my POSTING privileges that have been revoked because of heated debates on game balance.

It could be a 3 month mandatory ban and then after the 3 month ban, you have the option to reinstate forum privileges.
On the SC2 forums, it means a lot. An opinion coming from a Master player means much more then from someone in Bronze league. Also, I just think it looks cool to display your achievements along with each post.

An opinion coming from a "master" player does mean a lot, if they've also proven that they deserve to be listened to. I sincerely doubt that you were banned for a reason that did not break the rules you agree to follow by using the forums/playing their games.

An opinion coming from someone who has proven to abuse their forums rights is not someone who deserves to be listened to, regardless of how well they play the game they're talking about. Getting a perma ban instead of a temporary ban is put in place for some of the more extreme cases.

Edit: Mis-wrote a sentence.
Edited by Exosapien on 9/27/2011 2:18 PM PDT
100 Tauren Druid

how the hell do your game achievements have anything to do with your ability to form an argument?

On the SC2 forums, it means a lot. An opinion coming from a Master player means much more then from someone in Bronze league. Also, I just think it looks cool to display your achievements along with each post.

They word you are looking for is Logical Fallacy. The poster posting an argument has nothing to do with the merit of the argument.
85 Night Elf Priest
if you got a perma ban your just SoL. mine was permad in 2007 and i only got my posting privileges back because they switched to a completely new forum so most previous perma bans got a second chance. so until that happens again sorry dude.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]