Diablo® III

New Difficulty for Beta: Unique Mode

If you finish the beta you unlock a mode where 1 out of every 10 monsters is unique. Ups the difficulty without having to show more of the game and easier to do than changing the monsters to match a difficulty setting that will never exist in the full game. Thoughts?
Reply Quote
I'd rather they just worked on releasing the game. :o
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 01:58 PMPosted by Static
I'd rather they just worked on releasing the game. :o

/agree
Reply Quote
I'd rather get invited and enjoy playing 1/3 of act 1 over and over again instead of being on these forums reading whiney troll posts consisting of "bored of the beta, want moar content".
Reply Quote
I think the only thing they should change about the Beta is the number of people they add in, and they are doing just that over time. I'm a happy overseer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
They already stated that no new content would be added.

This is just a test on the servers'n'what nots.
Reply Quote
63 Orc Death Knight
there are no dumb ideas, only dumb people... and you seem to be one of them
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2011 01:57 PMPosted by Epicurus
If you finish the beta you unlock a mode where 1 out of every 10 monsters is unique. Ups the difficulty without having to show more of the game and easier to do than changing the monsters to match a difficulty setting that will never exist in the full game. Thoughts?
If they did that then we will see this Blue post. "Beta will be closed until 12/31/2011, due to upgrading beta....P.S Release date is 01/01/12"
Reply Quote
I would rather just be able to test the beta period as is... and to have the complete game released ASAP :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The point of the public beta is NOT to test the game client; it is to test their support architecture.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]