Diablo® III

Hacked emails

Hey guys just wanted to give some suggestions, cause i know alot of us fans out their are checken our emails dailys and stuff of that nature. My self included.. ive gotten acouple fake blizz emails over the past couple of months sayen ur acounts under review and needs to be verified because some1 is tryen to sell ur acount yada yada yada...

you should never give your password to any 1, and blizz will never ask for it in a email..

also if your still not feeling like your acount is that safe, you can always download the battle.net authenticator app for your smart phone. to give your acount a lil extra boost of protection. It can be found at your battle.net acount screen, just click on the security tab on the top of the screen.

Also forwarding any suspicious emails to blizzard designated email address for hacked emails helps.

you can also create a ticket if you have questions.

Just figured this little bit of info might be helpfull to some. sentse beta was announced recently and people checking their emails daily. so idk just be carefull.
Reply Quote
I find changing your email periodically pretty much gets rid of the scam emails, at least it has worked for me I haven't gotten one in a very long time since I started changing my email on a regular basis.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]