Diablo® III

What Do You Do For A Living?

(Locked)

86 Worgen Death Knight
23 married and 2 kids work part of mechanic and part of tool crib person, repairing and shipping out tools for refinery's, 10 hours a day.. and 5 hours gaming a day 1 hour family time.. which i think is ok.. hoping to become a boilermaker or a pipefiteer in the near future.
100 Human Warlock
09/26/2011 05:13 PMPosted by Kero
(No diablo 3 for me in the military if it requires constant connection haha :()

Not sure how you guys do it. But I live off base in my own house and have fine internet.

Army is just a regular 7-3 job normally unless your away on exercise or deployment.
Of course you do get to do some pretty awesome things and play with cool toys :)
Guess I'm the only guy in finance.

I'm a financial advisor, I sell insurance and investments, help business clients transfer their businesses, sell business benefit plans, family retirement/college planning stuff, etc.
IT for a chocolate manufacturer.
Guess I'm the only guy in finance.

I'm a financial advisor, I sell insurance and investments, help business clients transfer their businesses, sell business benefit plans, family retirement/college planning stuff, etc.

I got my BS in Finance. However I am currently not working in that field.

I work for the AppleCare help desk, so all you people with macs and iphones/pods/whatever that demand managers, hi there!
81 Human Rogue
Sales consultant at THE BRICK! lol
60 Gnome Death Knight
I call upon the ancient spirits of evil to transform my decayed form to Mumm-Ra the ever living!

:)

I'm a project manager for a restoration company. We deal with fire, water, smoke and mold damage. We do much more like the cleaning of death scenes, carpet cleanings, wind damage and so on. Basically anything that has to do with you're home/business insurance if you should call them. I work loooong days, so it would be nice to come home to stomp the minions of Diablo 3.
Edited by Ocllo on 9/26/2011 6:33 PM PDT
Actuary

You poor bastard. My fiance almost went into that :|

Lol - yes very hard to get into - but once you've passed the exams (of which there are many...) it's a pretty good job (well, I enjoy it at least!)

I believe it's been ranked between #1 - #5 supposed top jobs in the world from a number of sources consistently for a few years now - though I suspect individual opinions would greatly differ...
Edited by Eternity on 9/26/2011 6:26 PM PDT
I have kind of an odd job. I make buttons, like the ones you pin on. I sit in a room all day and crush buttons on a rotation press. Its a pretty chill relaxed job. So much in fact that i can bring my laptop in and watch shows while i work.

Hee.

Back when I was still living in Africa, I used to make ornaments for aquariums. Sounds fun right? Well - trust me, it was horrible. First you need liquid fibreglass resin (smelly, corrosive, stickier than anything you can imagine). Then you mix it with 8 parts river sand and 1 part catalyst. Then, before the sticky, muddy mess can solidify, you pour it into latex moulds.

You need to remove it from the moulds before it cools (or else it sticks to the latex) but not while it is still too soft - or else the ornament breaks and you get shouted at/have to spend ages glueing it together.

Then you grind the rough parts of the ornament down on a grinding stone - so, still sticky from the resin, you are now covered in fine brown dust.

Then you spraypaint the ornaments with super cheap black sealing paint which smells like a family of incontinent cats having been living in the tank.

Then you get to spend hours painting the damn things. Finally when you go home you are sticky, covered in brown muck and sore all over.

Yeah. And it sounded like so much fun when I applied

I work for the AppleCare help desk, so all you people with macs and iphones/pods/whatever that demand managers, hi there!

So basically you are employed to tell me "just buy a Mac" when I go in to complain that my iPad and Windows PC are fighting. Jerk! :D.
Dragon hunter. Business has been tough lately though, so I do graphic design on the side.
Edited by Suu on 9/26/2011 6:21 PM PDT
TCB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKs6y9_d2ps
Edited by GLHF on 9/26/2011 6:21 PM PDT
I'm 23. Currently in retail, but I am joining the armed forces (Canadian).

I plan on being in the military for a few years then coming back to my city to be a cop. :)

(No diablo 3 for me in the military if it requires constant connection haha :()

Hey Kero! Can i have your key if you get one? :D

Hook a Canadian Brother Up! Eh?
85 Worgen Death Knight
Cardiovascular surgeon
22 M, Conductor.
Gourmet Chef, I cook fancy food.
85 Orc Warrior
Just started my first day today as a Pharm Tech
Recently finished an internship in Network Administration for the Federal Government, working primarily with Cisco equipment, and I'm about to graduate with a degree in Computer Networking Technology.
Edited by Shnizz on 9/26/2011 6:29 PM PDT
26. I work in a factory building oil burners. Four ten hour days but I love my Friday, Saturday and Sundays off every week :D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]