Diablo® III

Whats the current server count?

So the "masses" have claimed to have been let into the beta.

What are the current online public counts?
Reply Quote
I'm trying to log in to tell you but my acc wasn't flagged.
Reply Quote
50 for Public Games. Around same number there was when it was F&F only.
Reply Quote
I've tried to log on multiple accounts so I can tell you, but alas.... I am not flagged (:
Reply Quote
The Fallen Star: 2 Players
The Legacy of Cain: 0 Players
A Shattered Crown: 5 Players
Reign of the Black King: 46 Players
Edited by Static on 9/26/2011 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/26/2011 08:07 PMPosted by Khaoz

You got that problem too? I thought I was the only one with it... We should report it to Blizzard, maybe they'll fix that bug...
Reply Quote
i wonder why the most I've ever heard online was 90 or so... i can't imagine that everyone is in a private game...
Reply Quote
09/26/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Cevolani
i wonder why the most I've ever heard online was 90 or so... i can't imagine that everyone is in a private game...
Most people probably are. The Start Game button is at the top of the menu, and is SIGNIFICANTLY larger than the Private Game button. Besides, what do you probably want to do the first time you try it out? Play with random jerks or see all the content on your own at your own pace?
Reply Quote
09/26/2011 08:11 PMPosted by Static
Most people probably are. The Start Game button is at the top of the menu, and is SIGNIFICANTLY larger than the Private Game button. Besides, what do you probably want to do the first time you try it out? Play with random jerks or see all the content on your own at your own pace?

Play with random jerks cause then I'll just ask/bug them for quest hints.
Reply Quote
im starting to doubt there is a "stress test" at all. i mean theres no way blizz needs to test their servers im sure they can support any number of players we throw at them. maybe its just a select few who get in, to keep constant feedback flowing as people stop playing?
Reply Quote
09/26/2011 08:09 PMPosted by Nsanity

You got that problem too? I thought I was the only one with it... We should report it to Blizzard, maybe they'll fix that bug...

sooner the better...

error 12 is getting annoying.
Reply Quote
Such a flawed concept really.

How many people want to play a multi-player demo, honestly.

The vast majority will be playing by themselves.
Edited by Dieh on 9/27/2011 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Such a flawed concept really.

How many people want to play a multi-player demo, honestly.

The vast majority will be playing by themselves.

if it meant i could get in i would only play public games
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]