Diablo® III

lazy way to check if you have beta

click the down arrow next to your name where you normally switch character names.

I'm not 100% sure if you can check it that way though, so I still end up typing my password in to check anyways.

Anyways BF3 beta is fun, but I'm sad there's no vehicles in the beta.
Reply Quote
That's certainly very interesting.

Brb D3.
Reply Quote
Dunno if that'll show it, but yeah login/PW/authenticator every time I'm auto-logged out is annoying.

What system you beta'ing BF3 on? Played a little on 360 with my roommate. Got it installed on the PC, but had to leave for work. Don't have beta access on the PS3.
Reply Quote

Brb D3.
Did you find out as a result of trying his way? Or are you just being snooty? :3
Reply Quote
Dunno if that'll show it, but yeah login/PW/authenticator every time I'm auto-logged out is annoying.

What system you beta'ing BF3 on? Played a little on 360 with my roommate. Got it installed on the PC, but had to leave for work. Don't have beta access on the PS3.

You could just check your email (:
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

Brb D3.
I puked every where thx......
Reply Quote
Fuglypump

click the down arrow next to your name where you normally switch character names.

I'm not 100% sure if you can check it that way though, so I still end up typing my password in to check anyways.

Anyways BF3 beta is fun, but I'm sad there's no vehicles in the beta.

i wish i could download bf3 prematurely.. gonna be hell downloading it on thursday..
Reply Quote
Just go to the beta forum and refresh there... If you are logged and able to post you got beta...
Reply Quote

You could just check your email (:

The email shows up several hours after being flagged. Also, with the amount of false spam mails (somehow people are still confused by them) it isn't the most reliable source.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]