Diablo® III

Beta users- Durability and stat requirements?

I just breezed through some of the items and I don't see this anywhere. I didn't see any strength/dexterity/etc requirements for weapons/armor. I also didn't see durability.

Is that out completely, or is it just the website not giving all the info?
Reply Quote
I have not noticed str/dex requirements, only level requirements but I will double check tonight.

There is durability, I have died several times (I know I am a noob) and there are durability loses, plus there is a merchant that repairs items as well as the armorer.
Reply Quote
Items have durability, but I've never had any real problems with it. It's probably a bigger deal at higher difficulties when you die more, but so far none of my items have broken, despite almost never repairing.

No items have str/dex requirements, because there is no such thing as strength or dexterity in Diablo 3. There could technically be some kind of attack/precision requirements, but as far as I can tell there aren't any of those either. At the least, none of the items in the beta have any, and none of the items shown in the database have it either as far as I'm aware.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]