Diablo® III

World map

85 Undead Warlock
The world map, will areas be available at launch or as planed updates, it looks huge, will it be as big as azseroth, will there be city hubs with side missions or one large quest with small offshoots
Reply Quote
I've never heard of azseroth before, so it must be huge.
Edited by Fuglypump on 10/3/2011 4:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/03/2011 04:03 AMPosted by Fuglypump

i lol'd
Reply Quote
10/03/2011 04:03 AMPosted by Fuglypump
How come? Haven't you heard of World of Warcafzt?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
That's a really good question that I would like to be able to get a answer to as well. I check it all the time and nothing on it has been updated in a long while....
Reply Quote
its all preloaded but its not free roaming a continent like wow. You basically travel from town to town doing quests at them and at the end of each act you go to a totally new area like from the forests of Kurast to Hell.
Reply Quote

lol........ just go to bed......
Reply Quote
It's not a persistent world, Groundsman.

Randomly generated zones upon game creation. But to answer the second half of your question, there will probably be an expansion or two down the road that adds new content.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]