Diablo® III

My Inferno Survival/Support DPS Build

90 Orc Shaman
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#kfRcgU!bdW!bcYZba

Im loving this whole stand in the fire/poison/slow strat. It just keeps popping up in my mind when im thinking of build. What do yo uguys think? I think it could be very viable in Inferno because im not using something with hit points to take damage. Im ,instead, throwing up a Wall of Zombies runed to slow and using Fit Pits and Acid Clouds to take out the mob. Haunt is there to supplement some damage and get a little health regen for the mobs that get through. Spirit Walk will be there to get away if i get overrun or need a health boost. Soul Harvest for the mana rune and the attack boost.

What do you guys think about this build in Inferno??
Reply Quote
10/04/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Ralortlawl
It looks pretty cute except I don't see a single target dps spell.

Overrated for a class like the WD. All the single-target spells are doodoo.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It looks pretty cute except I don't see a single target dps spell.

Wasnt going for cute, more of a badass, slowly torturing, demon slaying voodoo psycho. But if thats cute to you then more power to ya. Im not one to judge.

Im not 100% sure, as none of us can be, but I think all the DoT and control would be enough to get the job done. The pack will be taking damage from Firebomb Pits, Acid Pools, the Wall of Zombies and Haunt. No nukes but lots of support dps and I should stay alive which is most important in the harder difficulties, at least to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]