Diablo® III

$10 bucks for beta access?

85 Draenei Shaman
I mean hey it may even be worth $15 bucks lol. So the question is. Q1: Reasonably how much would you spend for a beta pass into D3? It's and hour and half of content but it would really curb my appetite blizzard. (Two days ago I just spent 40 bucks on D2 and the expansion just cause I wanted to play >.>)
Edited by Luvboard on 9/27/2011 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 07:02 AMPosted by Luvboard
I mean hey it may even be worth $15 bucks lol. So the question is. Q1: Reasonably how much would you spend for a beta pass into D3? It's and hour and half of content but it would really curb my apatite blizzard. (Two days ago I just spent 40 bucks on D2 and the expansion just cause I wanted to play >.>)

I think in the last 2 days... I've seen over 5 of those threads with the same goal of testing the market and see what a beta is worth money wise...

But I'll bite. Nothing. I'll get the Beta or I won't.
Reply Quote
None, unless that $10 was put down towards the game itself on release, in which case, I'd throw down $10 right now :)
Reply Quote
People are willing to buy beta access but no one will admit to buying on the rmah?

Reply Quote
None, I'll just wit for the game to come out if they do not give me beta access.
Reply Quote
ten dollar bucks.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 07:03 AMPosted by Wizkey
People are willing to buy beta access but no one will admit to buying on the rmah?

I'll be using the crap out of the RMAH, and I'd pay a fairly pretty penny for beta access.

Wanna fight about it? :D
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
i would pay 0$ for it, id be just glad i could experience a beta test
Reply Quote
I'd easily drop $10 to play the beta, I spend more taking a dump.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 07:03 AMPosted by Wizkey

Probably not something I'd initially do, no guarantee I won't do it at a later point, but as it stands now, I have no plan of using it :p
Reply Quote
I'll Give a nice.... 220$ TOPS!
Reply Quote
Well 10$ worth a week, no more :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
20$ to 40$ like seriously blizz sell beta keys! its not like it doesn't already cost 50$ for a race and server change in wow(for one character) and that's ridiculous to me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Wow still now answers of 1 million bucks lol. I'm surprised.
Reply Quote
$0.00

I'm not paying to play 1/16th of an unfinished game, wherein all my progress is subject to being wiped out in a moments notice.

Now, if the money went directly to CHARITY, then I would pay up to like $25.

Reply Quote
09/27/2011 09:37 AMPosted by Scourge

Interesting idea right there
Reply Quote
I wouldn't pay anything just for beta. If it went to my purchase than sure, otherwise NAWP.
Reply Quote
$0.00

I'm not paying to play 1/16th of an unfinished game, wherein all my progress is subject to being wiped out in a moments notice.

1/36th
Reply Quote
I figure the best way for them to sell it is direct prepurchase on the Blizz Store for $59.99 for digital download for the full game with complimentary beta access. (No refunds)

This way, they get 100% of the profit, probably less overhead than selling the boxed game to gamestop and other stores. Yet we spend no MORE money than we would have buying it day 1 and we get access to the Beta, just out the $60 upfront rather than later at shipping.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]