steals all the cookies
/leaves

lol thanks for the free stuff, and i hate u :P
58 Troll Death Knight
/join
steals all the cookies
/leaves

lol thanks for the free stuff, and i hate u :P

those were not cookies dude, they were dookies... this will teach you to act like a ninja :P oh and watch where you step on your way out, lots of crap there O.o
85 Draenei Shaman
Sweet cookies! *signs up*

*munching* so what's this club about anyway?

heh, offtopic, but I had a friend in WoW who was named Woofles :p

I've used the name in WoW too, posting on the character now.

You know me? Or just a coincidence?
Edited by Woofles on 9/27/2011 9:53 AM PDT
Chocolate or oatmeal?

heh, offtopic, but I had a friend in WoW who was named Woofles :p

I've used the name in WoW too, posting on the character now.

You know me? Or just a coincidence?

Probably just coincidence, the Woofles I knew was on Quel'dorei :p
09/27/2011 09:55 AMPosted by Espionage
Probably just coincidence, the Woofles I knew was on Quel'dorei :p

Yea, I never played there. Looks like no reunion of past friendships afterall :( *sadly munches on some more cookies*
Edited by Woofles on 9/27/2011 9:58 AM PDT
09/27/2011 09:51 AMPosted by Jurkaleen
those were not cookies dude, they were dookies... this will teach you to act like a ninja :P oh and watch where you step on your way out, lots of crap there O.o

they taste amazing. really? i wanna crap this stuff out and eat it again - mmm delicious
I don't like things half done.

The Diablo 3 beta is less than this.

When it comes out I will blow through it entirely. Playing the beta only serves the purpose of getting you to want to play more and more and more.

It boggles my mind - I saw a post today with the # of players on each day during a certain time. This number was in the 60s - 100s. I don't understand this, how can a company with such influence and power limit something in such manner, esp given the cashflow WoW should be generating for them.

Anyhoot, irrelevant to this thread, but, I am hoping to get a beta key for several reasons, one being I love this game, second being I want to see this 9800GT melt before the first mission is completed and third being...profit.

As always, shareholders, develppers, CEOs, will never disclose the intent behind their endeavors, and, as always, I'm not going to give a @@@@@.

Those numbers are public games only. Most games will more than likely be private at first due to people wanting to do stuff alone/with friends only. Also Beta testing isn't for hyping the game (at least not with Blizzard). It's for testing the game and hardware. Hence the other reason some of the numbers are low, Blizzard broke their servers and had to work on them. More invites went out yesterday and hopefully more and more will come out soon.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just took so much poo that it started piling up out of the water... I was amazed, I gave myself a feat of strength.

- that is why I deserve a beta?
Edited by Izoll on 9/27/2011 10:16 AM PDT
you wont get a Beta key if you opt out of D3 beta options. just sayin.
Welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised we lied about the cookies?
58 Troll Death Knight

When it comes out I will blow through it entirely. Playing the beta only serves the purpose of getting you to want to play more and more and more.

It boggles my mind - I saw a post today with the # of players on each day during a certain time. This number was in the 60s - 100s. I don't understand this, how can a company with such influence and power limit something in such manner, esp given the cashflow WoW should be generating for them.

Anyhoot, irrelevant to this thread, but, I am hoping to get a beta key for several reasons, one being I love this game, second being I want to see this 9800GT melt before the first mission is completed and third being...profit.

As always, shareholders, develppers, CEOs, will never disclose the intent behind their endeavors, and, as always, I'm not going to give a @@@@@.

you obviously dont belong in this thread dude, theres loads of ''Gimme My Beta So I Can Stop Crying'' clubs around and they are ready to accept you if you get in line.

Sry...
58 Troll Death Knight
09/27/2011 10:16 AMPosted by Izoll
- that is why I deserve a beta?

you dont deserve a beta cause you think you deserve one :P
71 Worgen Death Knight

you obviously dont belong in this thread dude, theres loads of ''Gimme My Beta So I Can Stop Crying'' clubs around and they are ready to accept you if you get in line.

Sry...

You can come cry on my thread we will accept you my child http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3278808434
I prefer a driver licence than a beta licence
Announcement to all club members:

To become an official member of the I Don't Want a Beta License club (IDWBLC), you must go to the following link, go to the right of the page under "Beta Tests I'm Interested In" and opt-out the selected box next to Diablo Universe.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/beta-profile.html

This is under the terms of service in the IDWBLC and is permabannable if not completed.
58 Troll Death Knight
09/27/2011 11:03 AMPosted by Kimber
What happens to people who join your club yet remain opted in. Do you lash them?? Also, if you're the leader of the club and you are CLEARLY still opted-in.... can your minions start a mutiny? If they do will you still have cookies?

cookies will be distributed more as time goes and cookies jars are more stable, but we wont say when. We are currently testing how many cookies can fit in a jar, so you will have to be patient :)
Edited by Jurkaleen on 9/27/2011 11:07 AM PDT
Are these cookies laced with anything?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]