Diablo® III

I get 3 Scam Mails a Day.

I get at least 3 scam mails a day. I was even happy when I read the one about Diablo 3. I was lucky enough to calm myself down and check the account management before clicking any link inside of the email. The scammers are really getting trickier by the day and no matter how many times I block the contact list, he just makes a new email with a different scam a day. I seriously don't know how to stop the guy from emailing me. I think I have ran out of options and now is the time for a new Email. I'm never using MSN hotmail again. That thing sucks when it comes to preventing hackers. I think I'm going to go with Gmail now.

So, does anyone have any suggestions as to what my new email name should be?

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Go with gmail, I have never received a scam email, not even in my spam folder.
Reply Quote
I haven't even gotten a fake diablo 3 invite. lol ;(
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 09:57 AMPosted by Aldritch

While I do get the odd spam (mostly because I've signed up to por.. wait what?), I also don't get *any* WoW/D3/beta spam at all on my gmail account (which is also my battle.net account)
Edited by Skyfire on 9/27/2011 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 09:57 AMPosted by Aldritch

I'm with gmail, and getting em all the time. They are all filtered straight into the spam folder for me.
Reply Quote
plzdntsendmed3fakespam@gmail.com?????
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Theres a certain kind of website that smacks you with cookies and scripts...guess which ones I'm talking about.

Cut back on them.

Thank you and you're welcome.

Being smacked with cookies sounds like a dream come true
Reply Quote
Stop using the email connected to your bnet account for nudie pics (f u word filter)
Edited by FunkMonk on 9/27/2011 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Cosmo
If you are getting lots of scam emails the hackers got your email address from somewhere , I would be careful who I give it out to.

This right here. I have never received a scam mail, I don't know how people end up giving their e-mails to these people but it can't be that hard to avoid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]