Diablo® III

Diablo 3 is going to be the best game by far.

90 Worgen Warlock
Now I don't know If Blizzard has been waiting for years to pick up Diablo 3 or if they decided to pick it up recently or maybe it was a different approach. However it may be; I was watching some footage on YouTube (haven't we all) and the Art looks amazing. I know a lot of people say that but to me the Art has to fit in with the characters and the environment. I know the Beta isn't the final production of the first Act but what I saw is not only astonishing but absolutely gorgeous with the detail. Diablo 3 will be all that and a bag of chips. Look how long Diablo 2 is still going for? Diablo 3 will be the game of all RPG's. All I know is when Diablo 3 comes out my Girlfriend is going to be furious haha. Now let's talk a little about the classes. I love the fact that they are more in-depth with the spells/abilities and how they are used and that you can only have 6 at a time. Its a foundation (in my opinion) for balanced PVP. Witch Doctor obviously is the best class by far but I love the fact that the Demon Hunter will be about multitasking the greatest. I love that they are bringing back the monk....I just love Blizzard in general for giving us the greatest games with the best character stories. SC, SC2, Diablo, Diablo 2, And all the warcraft games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]