Diablo® III

Beta hopeful question

If I am logged into battle.net D3 home and I were to get lucky enough to recieve a beta would it show up? For example if I have an open ticket reply on WoW there will be a little 1 next to support. As much fun as checking my e mail every few minutes is refreshing a page is easier. Can anyone who has gotten a beta confirm this? Ty
Reply Quote
The best place to check if you have an invite is on your battle.net account page. It'll show up there before it shows up in your email. You have to go through the nuisance of typing in your password and authenticator every once in a while to do it though.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 02:33 PMPosted by Static
You have to go through the nuisance of typing in your password and authenticator every once in a while to do it though.

urg, was afraid of that.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 02:37 PMPosted by Pika
You have to go through the nuisance of typing in your password and authenticator every once in a while to do it though.

urg, was afraid of that.
There will probably be commotion here when another wave of invites goes out, if its any consolation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]