Diablo® III

Question

85 Goblin Hunter
Because items in D3 currently are not going to be BOP and what not, and since I am assuming this applies to gems and artisan items and what not, Do you not just need a total of 3 people. Each one doing one artisan and having your mini trading post between friends for the easiest way to xfer the higher stuff without having to work on the other artisans? I do not have beta, and I do not live on these forums. Just would like an informed answer. Thank you.

Disclaimer. I know blizz has stated that 90% of info on this site is temp and placeholder.
Reply Quote
If you have 2 other friends willing to focus on an artisan each, current data suggests that yes, what you are suggesting would work perfectly fine.

Given more time, there's also no reason you couldn't do all 3 artisans on your own if desired, but 1 artisan each between 3 people should work.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I like the current data then. I hope posting this doesn't make blizz change anything they currently have implemented just because I am a bastard who schemes to manipulate the rules they have put in place for my own profit/accolade.
Reply Quote
Your post won't change anything, others will already have this idea, and Blizzard will have already considered it. They probably like the idea, as they are focusing on co-operation afterall.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:57 PMPosted by Sábinfigáro
I like the current data then. I hope posting this doesn't make blizz change anything they currently have implemented just because I am a bastard who schemes to manipulate the rules they have put in place for my own profit/accolade.

You wouldn't be exploiting anything by doing it this way. It would only give you an advantage for a short time anyway. Within a few months after launch, many players will have caught up and maxed out all three artisans on the same accounts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]