Diablo® III

Long shot plea

(Locked)

90 Undead Priest
Hey Blizzard,

I know this is a silly long shot. But here goes. Last Thursday I got hit my a van on my bike while I was riding to work. I sustained a ruptured spleen kidney and punctured lung. As well as 6 breaks in 3 ribs and a broken neck which is putting me in a halo brace for the next 3 months. No neurological damage thankfully.

I have been waiting for a beta key to help pass the time and cope with the pain. So far one hasn't come. I think I would be a great beta tester because it would give me something to do in my downtime while I am recovering. I can provide proof for anything here.

Anyway thats all I will bug you for I am sure you get a lot of these.

Yeah give me one too. I have ED.
Pictures or it didn't happen.
87 Draenei Priest
09/27/2011 09:02 AMPosted by Epynephrine

Yup. We see them on the forum with great frequency.
These threads are actually becoming quite enjoyable.

Dear Blizzard: I have Aids, lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, diabetes, no legs or arms. Please give me Beta.
These threads are actually becoming quite enjoyable.

Dear Blizzard: I have Aids, lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, diabetes, no legs or arms. Please give me Beta.

I lol'd.
A video of you in that condition + saying your nickname in the forum. Then i trust you.
Hey Blizzard,

I know this is a silly long shot. but here goes. Last Thursday I hit some MENSA member riding a bike through a red light with my van while I was driving to work. My van sustained a dented fender and a punctured tire. As well as 6 breaks in 3 parts of my headlight which is putting my van in the shop for the next three months. No engine damage, thankfully.

I have been waiting for a beta key to help pass the time and cope with the annoyance. So far one hasn't come. I think I would be a great beta tester because it would give me something to do in my downtime while my van is recovering. I can provide proof for anything here.

Edited by Boris on 9/27/2011 9:09 AM PDT
09/27/2011 09:04 AMPosted by Pain

09/27/2011 09:04 AMPosted by Uber
Pictures or it didn't happen.

I lol'd.
We already know he's lying though his teeth. Don't even bother trying to get anything for "proof".
90 Undead Priest
Yeah this is pretty much what I expected from this community. No harm though in trying. I really am in the hospital at this very moment though.
Hey Blizzard,

This is a long shot but.... I have died. I really could use a beta key to cope with my own death. I am sure you get this a lot but I can provide proof of such death.
09/27/2011 09:04 AMPosted by Pain

Lol.. Best post imo!
58 Troll Death Knight
Hey Blizzard,

I know this is a silly long shot. but here goes. Last Thursday I hit some MENSA member riding a bike...

LOL'ed right after bike hahaha, nice one Boris loll again!
Edited by Jurkaleen on 9/27/2011 9:12 AM PDT
Blizzard,

I am sure I could tell you my personal story, and it might make you sympathetic and wish me better, and possibly give me a beta key. However, I don't feel the need to use my misfortune as a tool to get what I want. If you offered me one simply for the unfortunate story of my life I would have to decline because that would be completely pathetic.

Regards,
Exo
09/27/2011 09:12 AMPosted by Epynephrine
Yeah this is pretty much what I expected from this community. No harm though in trying. I really am in the hospital at this very moment though.

And this community expects people like you to post topics such as yours :)
90 Worgen Druid
Give me one too, I have I-hate-sap-stories-itis
Hey Blizzard,

I know this is a silly long shot. but here goes. Last Thursday I hit some MENSA member riding a bike through a red light with my van while I was driving to work. My van sustained a dented fender and a punctured tire. As well as 6 breaks in 3 parts of my headlight which is putting my van in the shop for the next three months. No engine damage, thankfully.

I have been waiting for a beta key to help pass the time and cope with the annoyance. So far one hasn't come. I think I would be a great beta tester because it would give me something to do in my downtime while my van is recovering. I can provide proof for anything here.

Damn, man.. That sucks... :( My heart goes out to you. I hope the van's okay.
Edited by Wulf on 9/27/2011 9:16 AM PDT
09/27/2011 09:12 AMPosted by Epynephrine

If you're really in the hospital then I do feel for you. For this reason alone I don't think you "deserve" the beta over someone else, however I think it would be nice for someone in your position to get access. Good luck to you (but I wish good luck to all) and more importantly good luck for a speedy recovery.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]