Diablo® III

D3 Favorites

So im tired of all these post of stuff people don't like. I try to sift through all the winers and get to the cool stuff like; videos, pics, weapons, characters, etc...

So lets talk about stuff you guy love about the new Diablo 3. and yes i know most of you have not played, but like me i can't play so i watch the enormous amount of videos online.

I love the way you can destroy parts of the environment, it gives the game more of a realistic edge.

and thats only one of the million things i love.
Reply Quote
Health orbs = greatest thing ever
Reply Quote
I am extremely intrigued by the skill system and the combo of several different skills together with different rune combos as well. I'd love if I could get my hands on a wizard in just a blank space with all skills and runes available just to see how they would work.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
health orbs and auto-pickup gold are the biggest bonuses right away. Playing with the skill and rune combo's are going to be a whole 'nother level of awesome though.
Reply Quote
agreed! I'm definitely excited to see how the skills change(visually) with runes added!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
Yes the orbs, auto gold pick up and separate loot are all great.
I can't comment on the skill swapping as at the same time it seems fun and a nuisance.
Got to break the ways of D2 I guess, and I'll determine that when I actually get to play.

However the rune system is creative and I look forward to that.
Reply Quote
Everything :D

Destructable Environments
Rune system
RMAH
Random properties on Legendaries
Companions

and best of all, zero cost skills!
Reply Quote
Im not super stoked on the RMAH but i do hope to make a couple bucks if i find anything cool that i don't need. But putting something up for auction that i can just put in my stash for another character seems crazy.

Im extremely excited for the runes! like i said, can't wait for the visual change to skills!

Speaking of skills, i love that they don't require points. that was a definite awesome change from D2 to D3!
Reply Quote
Sound effects. To hear the Hammer of the ancients booming echo inside a dungeon is the best, thing, evarrr!
Edited by Executor on 9/27/2011 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Despite the fears of the masses I think they absolutely nailed the dark atmosphere and visceral combat.

That and adding random properties to the set and legendary items to keep you hunting for that "perfect" piece.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
The fact that Monster Hunter is a sword. (Though I hate the fact that it's not a great sword).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Random properties on Legendaries makes for the possibility of the never ending hunt for the "perfect" weapon for what you want.
Reply Quote
The fact that Monster Hunter is a sword. (Though I hate the fact that it's not a great sword).

Agreed whole-heartedly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]