Diablo® III

No throwing weapons in the game?

In D2, there were throwing knives, axes, potions, and of course many types of javelins. I checked the Items page to see if there are going to be throwing weapons in the game, but unfortunately I couldn't find this type of weapons at all... If would be nice to see Blizz add throwing weapons as one of the weapon types in D3. Perhaps Blizz intentionally left out throwing weapons for the expansion? Hmmm...
Edited by Nemesis on 9/27/2011 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Perhaps! There is always room for more stuff later whether it's in a patch or an expansion. But it's not a priority at this point in the development. I know you were merely asking out of curiosity so I'm not saying this to you: Let's let them release a nicely polished game first (with all of the things they've promised thus far) and then we'll bug them to add all of the extras later. :)

I'd love to see some javelins again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]