Diablo® III

Can a tester comment on my build?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#YSgaUQ!VUW!cZbaaY

So I went in and kinda looked around at the abilities and since I don't know how the game plays out, how important life leech is, how quickly you regain HP, how quickly you shoot, etc. I am not sure if I touched on all the important aspects.

I'm trying to cover all bases in a PvE environment. EF in there to help myself get away...FoK as a group utility. My big hitter with impale and MS as a creep killer if you will. I also tried to create synergy between the passives and the rune selections with impale doing extra 500% if it crits and the xbow bonus to crit damage/gaining 3% chance to crit every second. I do realize you may "waste" your crit with another ability but it says the bonus resets after a second so maybe I can get the impale off in time (does anyone know if the game does a good job at letting you know if you crit via screen effects or something?)

Comments/questions are welcome. Keep in mind this is more a learning post for me as I didn't completely read up on DHs. Thanks
Reply Quote
Its difficult to comment on a build that not only goes way beyond the level achievable by us currently in the beta, but also the difficulty of the content further in act 1 and subsequent acts to come.

Also we dont have access to runes.

Edit: also we dont have access to the patch that "corrects" spells by incorporating weapon damage and Hatred Generators.
Edited by WadeWilson on 9/28/2011 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]