Diablo® III

demon hunter skill rune typo

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#e!!b

Entangling shot generates 5 hatred the golden runestone reduces cost to 12 hatred

Seems like a typo thought I'd point it out... hopefully this is the right place for me to point this out
Reply Quote
When they changed the hatred system and made some skills generate hatred rather than spend it, they didn't change the runestones. It's not a typo, they just haven't made the new rune yet.
Reply Quote
also is strafe suposed to cost hatred or is it under the wrong skill class because its under the Hatred Generator

Reply Quote
09/28/2011 06:33 PMPosted by Kaos
also is strafe suposed to cost hatred or is it under the wrong skill class because its under the Hatred Generator
You'll still generate hatred while channeling Strafe. You gain more hatred per second than it costs. That said, it's possible that the label/cost isn't correct/final.

its says cost in the description on the calculator im thinking its a typo

Yes, it says cost. But if you're channeling it and spending 2 Hatred a second on it, and you're passively gaining 5 Hatred/second, you're still gaining a total of 3 Hatred/second while Strafing.
Edited by Wind on 9/28/2011 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
its says cost in the description on the calculator im thinking its a typo
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#e!!b

Entangling shot generates 5 hatred the golden runestone reduces cost to 12 hatred

Seems like a typo thought I'd point it out... hopefully this is the right place for me to point this out

I think its meant to be "Generates 12 Hatred," because that would make sense for a level 7 runestone.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I'm thinking the runestones haven't been updated myself - what I'm more curious about is whether the hatred generated is on cast or on hit - so does casting entangling shot give 5 hatred instantly for casting - or does it give 5 hatred for every mob hit, potentially 15?

I'm guessing it'll be a flat 5 hatred per cast, but would like to see the new system hit the beta so we can check.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]