Diablo® III

Yet another build (non-Firebat)

This is a build I'm considering. This build will be centered around crowd control and killing off Elites.

Zombie Dogs - Red - Just for AoE damage and a bit of aggro control.
Acid Cloud - Obsidian - Long duration ground dot
Haunt - Alabaster - Main long range attack spell with reduced dot timer and more damage.
Grasp of the Dead - Obsidian - Increased slow to keep mobs in place
Mass Confusion - Indigo - Stuns mobs for 5 seconds if they are not confused. I was thinking about giving this a go on bosses. If they are not confused but the stun hits them it may be useful. If not then un-confused normal mobs will be much easier to kill while they are stunned.
Gargantuan - Indigo - With the Cleave ability.

Vermin, Zombie Handler, Perice the Veil.

I was thinking that I may be able to use my Dogs, Haunt and Mass Confusion as my normal line of attacks. I could then pop Grasp the Dead as a crowd control and pop Acid Cloud with the 18 sec duration to help kill off large populations. The Gargantuan will be used mainly for Boss fights or large encounters if I know a Boss fight is not going to take place before his cooldown resets.

This build has no "build it" mana or life regen so I will have to pick items that regen them for me. But this build will give me a bit of mobility to help with survivability.

All comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bRcYjh!ZXd!ZcacYY
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Am I missing something obvious? It seems that the vermin passive does nothing for the rest of your build.
Reply Quote
Scudworth,

No you did not miss anything at all. I did. The passive was there when I had Fire bats instead of Hunt. I accidently left it in.

Thank you for noticing that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]