Diablo® III

What's the difference between 30 and 60

It seems like the hero can acquire their all ability at level 30 includes active skill and passive skill. But my question is what make hero so different between level 30 and level 60. Only the attributes are different?

Do not tell me that their equipments are different!!!
Edited by Lixs on 10/7/2011 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Gear progression and difficulty.
Reply Quote
Only the attributes are different?

The only difference between a 30 and a 60 is equipment / crafting level / stats and the difficulty they farm on.

Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
FoE
Skills also scale with lvl, so they become more powerful in addition to stat gains.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Normal Difficulty will be complete approximately at lvl 30. After that you have nightmare, hell, and inferno. Should be about level 60 by the end of Hell. The best runes and gear drop in inferno. Also skills and stats scale with level I believe.
Edited by Ralion on 10/7/2011 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My point is that I don't want the only surprise that I get from a level up is "Oh~ I got another attributes". Hero can get skills before 30 level., but it only get attributes after 30 level, I think it will not surprise my at all.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
10/07/2011 09:49 AMPosted by Lixs
Do not tell me that their equipments are different!!!

Then there's nothing to say. Aside from the standard things (higher attributes, for example) you will have more effective versions of all your skills, because of things like better runestones. But after you beat normal (which should be around lvl 30) you play through again on nightmare, and again on hell, and again on inferno, and then recurse on that last step until you have the gear you want. Diablo is all about loot. Killing Diablo 483902489302 times in the hopes that he'll drop that particular weapon that would make your character oh so epic.
Reply Quote
The difference between 30 and 60 is 3 more difficulty levels, 3/4 of the loot in the game (the high end stuff), and about double the spellpower based on clvl...

But if that's really that hard for you to understand, that it requires *another* thread on this subject, I think you should definitely quit at 30... I don't need you getting me killed later on in public games.
Reply Quote
10/07/2011 09:57 AMPosted by FunkMonk
Reply Quote
Go play diablo 2 and get back to us when you understand.
Reply Quote
The difference between 30 and 60?

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=difference+between+30+and+60
Reply Quote
10/07/2011 09:58 AMPosted by Caddie
The difference between 30 and 60 is 3 more difficulty levels, 3/4 of the loot in the game (the high end stuff), and about double the spellpower based on clvl...

well theyre making it so everybodies spells are based on weapon damage so they all scale evenly :D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
1-30: The actual meat of the game
30-60: Level + Gear grinding phase
60: Pure gear grinding phase

This isn't really that different from D2.
At 30 you had access to the whole skill tree. Past that point all you did was tick up the points in your skills, doing anything else was a waste of points. A new level only gained you a minor boost in stats and the power of your skills.
Reply Quote
What was the difference between a level 50 barb and a level 90 barb?

There's your answer.
Reply Quote
d2: you reach level 30. You have access to any skill(s) you wish. There are still some hard choices to make, however. From here on out, you become slightly more powerful each time you level up. In addition to the higher difficulty content, you have better quality items to look forward to.

d3: you reach level 30. You have access to any skill(s) you wish. There are still some hard choices to make, however. From here on out, you become slightly more powerful each time you level up. In addition to the higher difficulty content, you have better quality items to look forward to.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
about 20 hours played time ..

as a power leveler .. it is more of an annoyance getting skills every few level rather than a bonus..might as well give someone all the skills by the first time they beat diablo.

afterthat it is how progressivley better gear effects the way you play
Reply Quote
Actually, come to think of it, there are runes that will only drop in higher difficulties.

so you WILL be getting new spells in the 30-60 range. You can transform your existing abilities into completely new abilities that will behave entirely different in some cases.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]