Diablo® III

Will there be a License limit?

100 Human Warlock
Currently Starcraft 2 and Diablo II have a license limit for how many can be registered to a battle.net account for a specific region. If you "try" to order a game from the account page you see a message like

License limit reachedYou already have the maximum number of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction licenses for this game region.

So my question, as the title indicates, does anyone know if there will be a similar restriction in place for Diablo 3? And to foster some discussion beyond just the answer do you think there should, or shouldn't be one.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/18/2012 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You will bind your Diablo III key to your Battle.net account. Battle.net accounts are non transferable and it is agains the TOS to share your account with anyone else except in guardian-children circumstances.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
does it exist for wow?

No. Though I'm not sure if there is a hard cap to the amount you can have registered to one battle.net account. I just know you can have multiple attached with WoW.
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 1/3/2012 12:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
One license key per game and per expansion. Meaning one Diablo 2 key and one expansion key.

But like Diablo 2, I would expect keys for expansions to be connected. (ie. no logging into Diablo 2 while playing LoD on closed B.Net using same keys.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]