Diablo® III

Possible Rigged/Glitched Monk Build?

85 Human Death Knight
Ever since i saw the monk i knew, hes guna be tat one class everyone wishes theyd picked at the start cuz they can be Built in some way that is godlike, I figured i cud have a discussion with some other longtime expert gamers that know their stuff, and that we cud find this Build, cause i know there is
Reply Quote
we who have discovered it keep it a secret, for the watchful eyes of blizzard's nerf bat lurk everywhere.
Reply Quote
Totally agree, the path of enlightenment is the only path needed.
Reply Quote
10/07/2011 10:14 PMPosted by Nexion
Ever since i saw the monk i knew, hes guna be tat one class everyone wishes theyd picked at the start cuz they can be Built in some way that is godlike, I figured i cud have a discussion with some other longtime expert gamers that know their stuff, and that we cud find this Build, cause i know there is

Ask your parents to read this to you. I want you to look at their faces while they read, so that you can see exactly how disgusted I was with the notion that out there, is a person, with a severe mental handicap, and that no one is watching them.
Edited by Darksied on 10/10/2011 2:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
read wut u typ3 0ut. U Sound dum
Reply Quote
10/10/2011 02:19 AMPosted by Darksied
Ask your parents to read this to you. I want you to look at their faces while they read, so that you can see exactly how disgusted I was with the notion that out there, is a person, with a severe mental handicap, and that no one is watching them.

Oh god I lol'd hard at that one
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
The monk is fine, they already lowered the % on the skills recently.
Reply Quote
10/07/2011 10:14 PMPosted by Nexion

We wont know until release. We don't know enough about mechanics.

Also, having that "unbeatable" super combination of skills and runes is really dependant upon what's in the game.

In short, we won't know until we know more about how the potentially broken skills work and more about the environment we're trying to break them for. Wait for release.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]