Diablo® III

Monk #1 PvP / Arena

Thoughts? Yes / No? Why / Why not?
Reply Quote
You also have to consider that the players were not able to optimize their builds, but rather had to use premade character builds. Im absolutely positive that the monk can certainly hold his own OR become a great support class.

In the pvp videos SSS was doing some really awesome damage, dashing strike let the monk stay in step the whole time with opponents and Deadly Reach also complemented his ability to stay in touch of enemies.

We just have to wait and see. I'm excited.
Reply Quote
when i played the arena at blizzcon, blink seemed really overpowered on the mage. I could spam it continuously for about 3 seconds and port myself anywhere on the map within a second. I could remove myself completely from the fight.

that being said, every class seemed overpowered, which means that they were all on a pretty even playing field =). maybe the game was super fun, and it just seemed like everyone was OP.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Where did you see pvp videos of the monk i cant seem to find them
Reply Quote
when i played the arena at blizzcon, blink seemed really overpowered on the mage. I could spam it continuously for about 3 seconds and port myself anywhere on the map within a second. I could remove myself completely from the fight.

that being said, every class seemed overpowered, which means that they were all on a pretty even playing field =). maybe the game was super fun, and it just seemed like everyone was OP.

For starters. Class is Wizard not Mage. and it's Teleport, not Blink.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]