Diablo® III

Diablo Universe vs. StarCraft Universe

Ok just imagine that for some strange reason that the Diablo and StarCraft Universes got into this huge all out fight to the death. Who would Win???
Edited by DeadlyFuron on 10/6/2011 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/19/2012 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Starcraft. The Zerg are unstoppable against Terrans, Protoss, Demons or a dual sword wielding barbarian.
Reply Quote
starcraft
Reply Quote
StarCraft has spaceships... probably the end for Diablo, unfortunately. :[
Reply Quote
what is this i don't even...
Reply Quote
10/06/2011 04:36 PMPosted by Volt
StarCraft has spaceships... probably the end for Diablo, unfortunately. :[

LOL

this.

seriously though. one battlecruiser > sanctuary
Reply Quote
Diablo.

Because for every person killed on the Starcraft side, Hell gains a new soldier.

But it's the same for the Zerg, and even the Warcraft universe with necromancers.

It seems like Blizzard liked raising the dead.
Edited by Cyro on 10/6/2011 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/06/2011 04:33 PMPosted by DeadlyFuron
Ok just imagine that for some strange reason that the Diablo and StarCraft Universes got into this huge all out fight to the death. Who would Win???

should be a starcraft custom game
Reply Quote
Lol A barbarian lvl 60 vs a little thor lvl 3 armor

Barb FTW
Reply Quote
10/06/2011 05:06 PMPosted by Burnzor
Depends on where they fight. I don't think Sanctuary has any Vespene Gas on it.

nor minerals for that matter.

id say its all about the setting. Sanctuary > Sc2: battlecruisers, banshees, ghosts, zergs, DTs etc.

Hell > Diablo: No air support in hell, plus the demons and heroes know the setting

High Heavens > Diablo: Same as above except angels instead of demons

Space > lulz sc2

Sc2 planets > sc2: most seem inhospitable, and the hospitable ones have resources so rather than being forced to invade with an army they built up, they could set up bases and stock up on army

Then again if we put Trang-Oul into the equation though, idk. considering he does carry the entire world on his back i think he could do much in completely merkin BCs and such
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Does the Diablo universe have any detector units? If not, I think a single dark templar wins it.

Might need ghost support for the vultures and bats and stuff, admittedly.
Reply Quote
Does the Diablo universe have any detector units? If not, I think a single dark templar wins it.

Diablo 1 had infravision, which i think would be able to work as a detector spell
Reply Quote

Nah, AOE attack will still hit a dark templar eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
FoE
If were talking all of sanctuary, heaven and hell teaming up, then SC universe is screwed. Hell, one playable character from D3 will have 10k health or more (going simply off of the monk's heal), and deal hundreds of dmg with every attack, in many cases, thousands. They could decimate an entire base in just a couple seconds.
Reply Quote
Diablo has hero characters that carry potions and items and self heal. Starcraft has spammable units. Heroes win.

But now if the Diablo characters would walk in a line of siege tanks...
Reply Quote
Max damage in SC is what 30?

Max damage in D3 . . .

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]