Diablo® III

Only read if ur going to BlizzCon for Diablo

(Locked)

25 Gnome Warlock
The schedule is out, and 4 (out of 8) major Diablo panels are held in the Live Forums room on the 2nd floor. That room can barely fit 100 people! Very disappointing. What were they thinking?!

Stampede on.
I'm sure it has been thoroughly thought through. Have faith.
ONLY READ IF UR GOING TO BLIZZCON FOR DIABLO

I'm not going to BlizzCon, come at me bro.

10/06/2011 10:30 PMPosted by Darkspawn
That room can barely fit 100 people

Glad I got my vTicket... won't miss a thing...
Edited by Deadhand on 10/6/2011 10:37 PM PDT
10/06/2011 10:32 PMPosted by Predat
thoroughly thought through

oh no ive gone crosseyed
Meh! My virtual ticket is all I need.
10/06/2011 10:30 PMPosted by Darkspawn
Stampede on.

http://youtu.be/Tfhmbw8hcj8?t=13s
90 Undead Priest
10/06/2011 10:33 PMPosted by Boscher

oh no ive gone crosseyed

Yeah that was hard to read, lol. Don't you just love the English language.

I hope those panels reveal some interesting tidbits, and don't just leave us hanging with the same ol stuff we already have been dribbling over since august and before.
Can someone link the schedule ? Can't seem to find it, thanks !
100 Worgen Hunter
FoE
10/06/2011 10:34 PMPosted by teflon
Meh! My virtual ticket is all I need.
What a pretentious thread title.

Good thing I'm not making the trek to Cali. I'll be watching Blizzcon from the comfort of my living room in my underwear.

Oddly, the OP says that the schedule is out. However, when I go to the blizzcon website it says 'coming soon' when I click on the schedule. Anyone else able to see the 'posted' schedule that the OP is refering to?
90 Draenei Shaman
What a pretentious thread title.

Good thing I'm not making the trek to Cali. I'll be watching Blizzcon from the comfort of my living room in my underwear.

Oddly, the OP says that the schedule is out. However, when I go to the blizzcon website it says 'coming soon' when I click on the schedule. Anyone else able to see the 'posted' schedule that the OP is refering to?

There is a Blizzcon iPhone/Android app that details the preliminary schedule. WoW Insider posted the full schedule. You can find it at the link below.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/10/06/blizzcon-2011-schedule-of-events/#continued

As for most of the Diablo panels being held in the Live Fourms, I have to think that with all the information we already have, along with how much info is available on this site, that there is little more they can reveal. It will likely be mostly a rehash of things that people who have been following the game closely already are aware of. After all, what more besides the plot of the game could they reveal at this point?
I'm sure it has been thoroughly thought through roughly enough though. Have faith.

Fixed
Ok, so took a look at the schedule and here is my interpretation.

Diablo III: Gameplay and Combat Systems 12pm-12:50pm, BlizzChat: Live Forum
Diablo III: Skill, Passive, and Rune Systems 1pm - 1:50pm, BlizzChat: Live Forums
World of Warcraft Preview 12:30pm - 2pm, Main Stage

These 2 diablo discussions happen at the same time as the WoW Preview. I read the word preview and I have to assume they are referring to the next expansion and not 4.3, as such, I don't think they're expecting a whole lot of interest in the D3 Gameplay and Combat Systems discussion. However... I am greatly surprised by the Rune System discussion being there. I imagine that is one of the hottest topics for D3, so here's hoping there's another D3 panel where it comes up.

Diablo III: Gear and Items 12pm - 12:50pm, BlizzChat: Live Forums
Diablo III Open Q&A 11:30am - 12:30pm, Main Stage

The Gear and Items Live forums discussion is occurring at the same time as the D3 Open Q&A. No reason to put it in another place, almost everyone is gonna be at the main stage.

Diablo III: Lore and Story 2pm - 2:50pm, BlizzChat: Live Forums
World of Warcraft Open Q&A 2:30pm - 3:30pm, Main Stage

Once again, with the expected announcement of the next expansion I don't see there being a ton of demand for the Lore and Story.

So, when looking at the schedule, I can clearly see why 3 of the D3 discussions are held in the Live Forums. The only one I'm surprised at is the Rune Systems discussion, which I think a ton of D3 fans will be packing into that tiny room to hear what they have to say.
Edited by Zaergate on 10/7/2011 6:56 AM PDT
10/07/2011 06:44 AMPosted by Myth
I'm sure it has been thoroughly thought through roughly enough though. Have faith.

Fixed

awesomely awesome brah brohem Bartholomeo

/thumpswayup!
10/06/2011 10:33 PMPosted by Boscher

oh no ive gone crosseyed

my stomach hurts i laughed so hard, thank you.
Blizzard Employee
The schedule is out, and 4 (out of 8) major Diablo panels are held in the Live Forums room on the 2nd floor. That room can barely fit 100 people! Very disappointing. What were they thinking?!

Stampede on.

BlizzChat Live Forums are not panels, no developers are present, they're for attendees to discuss announcements and topics with eachother, and exactly the same amount of Live Forum roundtables are being held for each franchise.
Edited by Bashiok on 10/7/2011 12:35 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]