Diablo® III

Easy to Read Blizzcon 2011 Schedule!

Hey all, I put this together last night because I find it way easier to see where everything happens when looking at it in chart form instead of just all text and Figured I'd share :p

http://i.imgur.com/1sD9o.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
FoE
As with past blizzcons, im saddened by the lack of D3 panels. The other 2 universes even get their own stages for crying out loud! Nice chart though.
Reply Quote
Well considering Diablo 3 not even out yet it is expected. Starcraft the only esport for blizzard and WoW having there own stages only makes since. I am sure the opening part of blizzcon will have some juicy info and the panels they do have will be well done. Have faith.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
WoW that is awesome! Thanks for putting this together. Makes it a lot easier to see how all the events line up.
Reply Quote
As with past blizzcons, im saddened by the lack of D3 panels. The other 2 universes even get their own stages for crying out loud! Nice chart though.

Well, the Starcraft and Warcraft stages are specifically for Esport competition so that doesn’t really mean anything in regards to Panel Distribution. Also I thought there were a fair amount of D3 Panels so I decided to do a little count :p

General Panels: 14
Diablo 3 Panels: 9
Starcraft Panels: 9 (6 General and 3 Heart of the Swarm Specific)
WoW Panels: 15

So understandably WoW has the most panels, but D3 is getting very fair representation compared to Starcraft 2.

I’m quite content with the panels, I’m actually a little disappointed that there are too many overlapping D3 panels! I can’t go to all of them :)
Edited by BazDefunct on 10/7/2011 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/07/2011 09:50 AMPosted by Arixan
WoW that is awesome! Thanks for putting this together. Makes it a lot easier to see how all the events line up.

You're welcome :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]