Diablo® III

Breakdown Blue, Get Yellow Ess.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3341766855
as a response to this closed thread, are you able to get yellows from blue, because i got that earlier and i was confused.
Reply Quote
yes you are, there is a small chance of it happening it seems, but it is indeed possible. i also broke down a yellow ring and only got a blue crafting item from it. works both ways i guess
Reply Quote
It's like I said in the locked thread. Works both ways.

I have got white and yellow from blue items, and I have got bark and blue from yellow items, as well as got yellow from legendary items.

Yes, I have sc#*%@d a LOT of items.

Edit: Hmm, filter dosn't allow me to say that I have s.c.r.@.p.p.3.d items ^^ LOL
Edited by Fluf on 10/10/2011 11:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The only rares I've melted and not got a tooth, have been rings. This is what the OP of the locked thread was asking about, bit annoying that it was locked with an only partially relevant response. Seems like the chance of a tooth from a ring is lower, at least.
Edited by DusKer on 10/11/2011 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/10/2011 11:31 PMPosted by Fluf
Edit: Hmm, filter dosn't allow me to say that I have s.c.r.@.p.p.3.d items ^^ LOL

Silly filter. But you might as well call it the correct term: salvaging.
Reply Quote
66 Human Rogue
You can find legendary items in the beta??
Reply Quote
10/15/2011 01:48 PMPosted by Terrify
You can find legendary items in the beta??

Yes.
Reply Quote
10/10/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Fellupahill
are you able to get yellows from blue

I have gotten 3 yellows from blues (I salvage all non-ornate blues i get that I don't need, so that's like a .5% of all that I've salvaged)

(Ornate is a magic modifier that makes it sell to the vendor for more, so I vendor those)

I didn't know that at first, so when I found 2 in my inventory without having salvaged any yellows, I was puzzled how they got there. I eventually saw it happen on a third one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]