Diablo® III

Diablo III Beta Key Sweepstakes FAQ

Australia is suxxorz give us key in New Zealand
Reply Quote
Thanks for providing another opportunity for us to receive a key. I much prefer this method over the one used for SC2's Facebook Contest.
Reply Quote
Man, can you imagine the odds of winning this though? I mean, how many people do you think will have signed up for said sweepstakes by the 17th :P ?
Reply Quote
YEaaaa this is what i'm thinking about
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
10/14/2011 05:37 PMPosted by NubPwnage
Australia is suxxorz give us key in New Zealand

Indeed. Despite this rather poor attempt at humour (I assume it's humour), New Zealand does not have the same restrictions on competitions that our Australian neighbours do.

Is this perhaps an indication that there will in fact be a separate Beta roll out for SEA invitations? Something, I'll remind our Blizzard friends, that didn't go down so well the first time you tried it.
Reply Quote
Only residents of Canada, Germany, Sweden, Croatia, Hungary, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Ireland, Taiwan, Finland, Italy, Turkey, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Mexico, United Kingdom, Argentina, Norway, United States, Austria, Poland, Belarus, Russian Federation, Serbia, Belgium, France, Spain and Bulgaria are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

Still No Love for the SEA/ANZ server
Reply Quote
Thank you, Blizzard for the contest :) I think its a great way to mix it up and not just have the beta opt in way :). *Hope I win a key :)
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Priest
I'm sad i from quebec...=( So unfair... well i guess i have to hope to be chosen by the opt in...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
W O O T !
Reply Quote
I'm in the sweepstakes! I'm not gonna lie I wish bad luck on all your chances of winning until I get a key!
Reply Quote
10/15/2011 08:14 AMPosted by Creegan
I'm sad i from quebec...=( So unfair... well i guess i have to hope to be chosen by the opt in...

I feel your pain :'(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
posting to maybe increase chances of key. thanks
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Wonderful - Australia misses out again
Reply Quote
PICK ME! PICK ME!
Reply Quote
Love this idea but there are so slim of chances... oh well better than nothing right?.
Reply Quote
well gl to those that can participate:D
Reply Quote
lol 50 get 2 keys the other 150 get 1
Reply Quote
10/13/2011 02:23 PMPosted by collinc
While entering with a Facebook account will provide you with some additional benefits, such as sharing if you've won with your friends,

In the meantime, we ask that players please refrain from posting on Facebook or the official forums about whether or not they've been selected.

What?

LOL!!! fail and blizzard thinks that they will really stop people from posting on official forums that they won? I think not, but as for me I wouldn't care less about that, I would just play the game as soon as I get accept ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]