Diablo® III

Diablo III Campaign Length

85 Draenei Paladin
So, the Diablo III campaign this beta ends after the first act. Is this temporary while the other acts are finalized, or is it purposely permanent to conceal the plot?
Reply Quote
Blues have stated Blizzard has no current intentions to add more Act content to the beta. Also, the beta transition is more like 1/3 or 1/4 of Act I, not the whole thing. I imagine that upon release, Act I will be more plumped and longer.

~cheers

-pred
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Yeah, the thing is that it's impossible then to test levels beyond 13 really, as there are no missions that can grant any reasonable amount of experience, and as public games become off-limits then/
Reply Quote
Like Pred. said it's only about 1/3 of the first act and they already have all the other acts finished, and have so for a while.

I doubt they'll add more content to the beta, maybe PvP.

I'll be happy just to get into what's available now =) .
Reply Quote
also, looking at the leveling; in d2 you would be level 7 on bloodraven (clearing everything) and 29 on diablo (clearing everything) which is pretty similiar to the 8 for the skeleton king and the end of normal being 30.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]