Diablo® III

The whats going to be your first class Thread

So as title says, whats going to be your first class on Diablo 3 ?

I personally like the Wizard and Barbarian a bit more than the rest of the crowd, i am probably going to do my first playthough or you know one of many but my first char is going to be the Wizard probably.

Then Barbarian

Monk

Witch Doctor (This would be my second character, if not because the Witch Doctor, looks soooo ugly (its hard for me to get attach to characters that look this ugly))

And then finally the Demon Hunter, i dunno i really think is great class but never ever have digged much on "archer", "rogues" "assasins" classes much.

If only the Necromancer were here though, that would absolutly be my first character, and as i like it so much would probably even neglect playtime on the others.

Ive always loved Necromancer classes, its my favorite type of class ever (i really dont know how they could have axed this class, well probably to have it as a HUGE SELLING point for future D3 expac, see what you did there blizzard :P); liking guild wars 2 a lot because its going to have necromancers ! :)
Edited by FxAHector on 10/25/2011 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Monk.

I'm going with something a little closer to my heart. There's not a Metal Guitar Player class, so I'll work with the martial artist!

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Demon Hunter all the way!
Reply Quote
Monk.

I'm going with something a little closer to my heart. There's not a Metal Guitar Player class, so I'll work with the martial artist!

Thats cool, ive seen few videos of the Monk and its shaping up awesome
Reply Quote
10/25/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Èternal
Demon Hunter all the way!

some van helsing badassery eh ?
Reply Quote
Doc or Dh then barb as my main.

Want to farm gear on easy mode characters first.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter for me. At first I wasn't that interested in them, but their dual resource system really intrigues me. Plus, I've always like archer types.

After that, almost certainly Witch Doctor. Then Wizard and Monk, not sure in which order.

Then, aeons later, if I'm supremely bored, Barbarian. I can't stand Diablo Barbarians. I don't know why.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter for me. At first I wasn't that interested in them, but their dual resource system really intrigues me. Plus, I've always like archer types.

After that, almost certainly Witch Doctor. Then Wizard and Monk, not sure in which order.

Then, aeons later, if I'm supremely bored, Barbarian. I can't stand Diablo Barbarians. I don't know why.

Lol weird, they are awesome, and get awesomeness gear
Reply Quote
HC Demon Hunter. Come at me br-OH GOD MY TOP HALF!
Reply Quote
Wiz(Male-Dumbledore, Female-HarryPotter)
WD(Male-Skeletor, Female-Sabrina)
Barb(Male-HeMaN, Female-Xena)
Monk(Male-buddha, Female-PokeMeStupid)
DH(Male-Inuyasha, Female-Blade)

elementalists have always been my favorite...
Reply Quote
I haven't the slightest idea. Not barbarian, not because I don't think he looks hella fun, but because my friend called dibs on playing him first. So.. that leaves the other four that I have gone back and forth several times each on being my first.

I originally thought wizard, then saw the rune effects of the DH and switched to her. Then I started a revision game on each of the different class forums and it generated a WD spec that I thought looked super fun. And several time in there somewhere I switched to and from Monk. Right now I'm feeling monkish, but I wouldn't be surprised if that changed another 10 or 15 times by the time it launches hopefully very early next year.
Reply Quote
Wave Wizard (new version of nova sorc)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3424795623
Reply Quote
Mine's almost the same as Fen listed above, just swap the DH and Monk.

I'll be playing the SC characters for which ever's around the same levels as my friends and the HC ones with those friends rolling over from D2 HC to D3
Reply Quote
I generally only make one character and play it for years.
DH
Reply Quote
I haven't the slightest idea. Not barbarian, not because I don't think he looks hella fun, but because my friend called dibs on playing him first. So.. that leaves the other four that I have gone back and forth several times each on being my first.

I originally thought wizard, then saw the rune effects of the DH and switched to her. Then I started a revision game on each of the different class forums and it generated a WD spec that I thought looked super fun. And several time in there somewhere I switched to and from Monk. Right now I'm feeling monkish, but I wouldn't be surprised if that changed another 10 or 15 times by the time it launches hopefully very early next year.
Reply Quote
play everyone to skeleton king maybe. Figure out which one I like to finish normal with and go from there. probably end up leveling with my buddies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
female wizard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]