Diablo® III

The whats going to be your first class Thread

my first 3 years of diablo 3 are going to be spent playing the WD, tho thats not including any time patches and expansions will add to that, give or take ...somethin...

then wiz for a while, then monk and barb, then ill prolly go back to my WD again for a while, then go back to whoever else i wanna play, then WD again, then finally DH until ive had my fun with the traps and try one of the expansion characters or maybe diablo 4, if not, maybe back to the WD? not sure, world might be over by then
Reply Quote
I'm leaning towards the monk, but I also really wanted to roll a demon hunter, because I believe it wouldn't be as rough for the first playthrough of Inferno as a DH.
Edited by Baalrogg on 10/26/2011 12:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The Barb has always been my favorite ever since I first started playing D2/LOD.

So I shall once again make a Barb as my main, then make a Wizard and Monk.

Then again... if I get a key for the beta I shall play the hell out of every class and see which one I like best. :D
Reply Quote
Wizard!! And then the Barbarian.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Good question Male Wizard with a sword and Shield combo :D will look epic!
Reply Quote
The Barb has always been my favorite ever since I first started playing D2/LOD.

So I shall once again make a Barb as my main, then make a Wizard and Monk.

Then again... if I get a key for the beta I shall play the hell out of every class and see which one I like best. :D

Roll barb then, my fav in D2 was necromancer, shame its not in here (WD is not the same, doesnt use permanent summons)
Reply Quote
First I was thinking mage, but then I saw a warrior video and I wanted to play him. The again the priest looks pretty sick...hmm the hunter looks pretty bad !@# too...

I got it! I'll play the shaman!!
Reply Quote
wtb polls on the forums!...

anyway. Wizard all the way. Then Witch Doctor.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Witch Doctor, at least until my wife forbids me from ever playing it again because I've summoned one too many giant spiders. >_> (Sometimes sleeping on the couch is worth it.)
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor, at least until my wife forbids me from ever playing it again because I've summoned one too many giant spiders. >_> (Sometimes sleeping on the couch is worth it.)

Nice touch! I can relate!

\m/
Reply Quote
male barbarian.
Reply Quote
Barbarian, because I'm a manly man. Wish I could find that old thread that compared D2 barbarians to WoW's warriors, so cash.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Witch Doctor because of all its fun and unique abilities.
Reply Quote
My wife said she will play D3 with me, And im sure she most likely be playing a monk or a barb. So, my choice I will play a Witch Doctor for some spells and range attacks.
Reply Quote
The DH vid sold me. So Female DH.
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 12:26 PMPosted by King
Barbarian, because I'm a manly man.

Says the guy with a woman avatar. ;-) <3

10/26/2011 12:46 PMPosted by finix
So, my choice I will play a Witch Doctor for some spells and range attacks.

Witch Doctor is up-close spellcaster, though... isn't he? If you wanted range, you'd have to go Demon Hunter or Wizard.
Edited by Giraffasaur on 10/26/2011 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 01:03 PMPosted by Giraffasaur
Barbarian, because I'm a manly man.

Says the guy with a woman avatar. ;-) <3

So, my choice I will play a Witch Doctor for some spells and range attacks.

Witch Doctor is up-close spellcaster, though... isn't he? If you wanted range, you'd have to go Demon Hunter or Wizard.

well pets and spells dont need to be casted in melee range ... not looking for a huge range just
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor first for sure.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]