You open up beta access
We give you more feedback
You finish the game
We applaud you
You release game
We make you money

Simple
Reply Quote
Or Blizzard can sell the beta keys for $25 a pop and donate it to a charity of their liking. Either way, i'll be happy.
Reply Quote
63 Goblin Warrior
I was already under the impression this is what is hapening?
Reply Quote
They dont want more feedback. They want to finish the next beta server patch. Then after the initial deployment of the patch they will open it. The devs will try to wrap their heads around the swell of feedback on their patch.
Edited by BehemothGHun on 10/27/2011 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Purevil
Or Blizzard can sell the beta keys for $25 a pop and donate it to a charity of their liking. Either way, i'll be happy.

Would be nice!
Reply Quote
The Diablo 3 forums are the best place to restructure a game's development timeline. Listen to this man, Blizz!
Reply Quote
Or they can give us a game that's not 100% finished... Then we could burn 'em at the stake for that too, yeah?! Hahahahahahahahaha!!

3;)
Edited by Sheppard on 10/27/2011 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You open up beta access
We give you more feedback
You finish the game
We applaud you
You release game
We make you money

Simple

So simple, in fact, that you'd have to be mental to think they haven't thought of it already.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Opening the beta too quickly will slow it down, not speed it up. Get your head out from between your legs and do a little research and critical thinking before you try to veil your obvious selfishness in such a pathetic attempt at convincing a group of people 100x smarter than you that you have their best interests in mind.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 05:46 PMPosted by Dreyfuss
Opening the beta too quickly will slow it down, not speed it up. Get your head out from between your legs and do a little research and critical thinking before you try to veil your obvious selfishness in such a pathetic attempt at convincing a group of people 100x smarter than you that you have their best interests in mind.
Someone needs a nap.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Purevil

i like this idea.
Reply Quote
Posted by Purevil

i like this idea.

Very nice! +2

Edited by Sheppard on 10/27/2011 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]