Diablo® III

Why did you buy the CE?

Im curious what the most tantalizing item in this CE was to the general public.

For me i liked the USB and skull but the wings pushed me over to buy my first CE =)
Edited by Tfarcrats on 10/26/2011 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The art book and soundtrack. The box is pretty damn nice as well.
Reply Quote
Everything really. I enjoy the art books, the CDs, behind the scenes DVDs. Aswell as the Starcraft 2 avatar, and whatnot. I loved the SC2 special edition thor in WOW. I'm not to big on this ones WoW pet. Then again i'm not playing WoW anymore so i'm not to worried.

The skull and USB soulstone is friggin sweet, the dyes and wings are gonna be sick though.
I love the pure white box too. Blizz always seems to do really well with their CE box art.

/sips coffee
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Everything :D

I like the added items for the other games, but the art books, dvd, music, and in this case the USB are all awesome.

Plus, I've gotten every CE since Warcraft 3. I kinda have to now :D
Reply Quote
Would be the wings and dyes for me. I love in game stuff like that. Would be my first CE too. Never got any WoW ones. While I collected alot of pets I couldn't see myself fighting to be first in line for one. This though I could go for.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Certain games I will always get the collectors edition for.

Diablo was the first Computer game that I played. It was the one that pulled me into computer gaming and away from the child like console games I grew up playing.

I forced the initial install on a computer tat should never have allowed it. Not sure how but I got lucky. I then spent the next 3 hours getting to level 3 and loved every minute of it. ( yes the computer was that slow)

That is also what got me into learnign about computers and how to upgrade and build my own.

The items are sweet as it is but Diablo is a series that no matter what they stick in it I will always buy the collectors edition.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Diablo III will be one of the very few CE's that I've ever bothered with (so far I've got Assassin's Creed CE and Aion CE). The biggest draw for me in this situation is the art book and the in game items. They both really catch my attention.
Reply Quote
I thought about the skyrim one but geeeze is it expensive
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 07:15 AMPosted by Ritalynn
I thought about the skyrim one but geeeze is it expensive

Uh oh, I think you're out of coffee.
Reply Quote
Im curious what the most tantalizing item in this CE was to the general public.

For me i liked the USB and skull but the wings pushed me over to buy my frist CE =)

The whole thing!
Reply Quote
Oh i'm sipping water right now i got dehydrated yesterday because i didn't eat or drink more than coffee lol.

I sipped a little this morning but i have a 44oz water jug i'm recoopering with.

/in essence sipping coffee
Reply Quote
All the loot. I figure what better way to get into the mood of gathering loot, than to actually gather some loot...

... That and some new SC2 portraits!

*Seriously, I studied that kinda stuff back in college some I'm always down for it. xD

10/26/2011 07:04 AMPosted by Ritalynn
I loved the SC2 special edition thor in WOW.

What does/did it do? I have one but don't play WoW.
Edited by Sheppard on 10/26/2011 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Previously told myself that no matter what the CE came with I was going to buy it. Been playing since Diablo 1 and it's probably my favorite franchise of all time.

Now that I know what's in the CE, I'm looking forward to the wings, dyes, and the Skull/ USB drive.
Edited by Diezle on 10/26/2011 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Previously told myself that no matter what the CE came with I was going to buy it. Been playing since Diablo 1 and it's probably my favorite franchise of all time.

Now that I know what's in the CE, I'm looking forward to the wings, dyes, and the Skull/ USB drive.

^this
Reply Quote
I really liked the skull/USB and the armour dye if it's unlimited will be great as well. Other than that the art book should be fantastic too. Really everything but the damn WoW pet haha.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Honestly, the CE could come with a bic lighter and a pack of smokes and I would of still paid the extra $40 for it. It will be my first CE ever, but based on how long I played D2, and how amazing D3 looks so far, it's more of a "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" situation on my end right now.
Reply Quote
The wings, the SC2 Portraits, the Awesome skull statue. Pretty much everything.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]