Diablo® III

Post Blizzcon Food Poisoning

76 Draenei Death Knight
any one else get really sick form the bacon hotdogs or was it me...
Reply Quote
Live by the bacon hotdogs, die by the bacon hotdogs.
Reply Quote
Should have maxed poison resist.
Reply Quote
Good Lord, man! I hope you didn't have chili and onions on that thing!!
Fortunately for me, it would've only been virtual illness. xD
Sorry to hear that about ya brah!

Edited by Sheppard on 10/26/2011 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I had the bacon hotdogs both days and did not get sick.
Reply Quote
Mmmmmm... cholesterol...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
no, but the lack of D3 developmental progress made me sick to my stomach.
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 01:01 PMPosted by Giraffasaur

lmao
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 01:01 PMPosted by Giraffasaur

lolz
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Honeyapple

Aside from baselessly bandwagoning because that's what cool kids do, you know how far along their internal development is, how?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
10/26/2011 12:59 PMPosted by Destructus
any one else get really sick form the bacon hotdogs or was it me...

I did it... you shouldn't have passed me up
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 01:08 PMPosted by Bacontaco
I did it... you shouldn't have passed me up

Killer name!

Reply Quote
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=concrud
Edited by MortQ on 10/26/2011 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
//Streamlining...

Concrud: The generalized illness following, and presumably as a result of, having attended a gathering of individuals in a convention or conference setting commonly referred to as a "con", particularly when these individuals have a reputation for showering infrequently.

Yuck! xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/26/2011 01:06 PMPosted by Skyfire

Aside from baselessly bandwagoning because that's what cool kids do, you know how far along their internal development is, how?

11 years in development.

I know where it's not.
Reply Quote

I too was disappointed. Not by lack of developmental progress, because we don't really know about their progress since they don't ever say.

However, I was disappointed because there was very little new information shared about D3 at Blizzcon. During the main D3 panel at Blizzcon, the only 2 pieces of information that were new to me were:
Inferno items will have 3 tiers of rarity.
Followers will now be made viable beyond normal.

In addition to this information they did show some cools cinematics though!

I was hoping they would share quite a bit more information, but then again, in all honesty no amount of info would have appeased me unless it was the release date.
Edited by Servedogg on 10/26/2011 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Concrud: The generalized illness following, and presumably as a result of, having attended a gathering of individuals in a convention or conference setting commonly referred to as a "con", particularly when these individuals have a reputation for showering infrequently.

Also, people are bringing different strains of germs with them that may not be what you have back home, so you may not have the anti-bodies yet.
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 02:20 PMPosted by MortQ

Also, people are bringing different strains of germs with them that may not be what you have back home, so you may not have the anti-bodies yet.

I was actually suprised by the people at Blizzcon. The hygiene at Blizzcon seemed immaculate in comparison to PAX.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/26/2011 02:13 PMPosted by Servedogg

I too was disappointed. Not by lack of developmental progress, because we don't really know about their progress since they don't ever say.

However, I was disappointed because there was very little new information shared about D3 at Blizzcon. During the main D3 panel at Blizzcon, the only 2 pieces of information that were new to me were:
Inferno items will have 3 tiers of rarity.
Followers will now be made viable beyond normal.

In addition to this information they did show some cools cinematics though!

I was hoping they would share quite a bit more information, but then again, in all honesty no amount of info would have appeased me unless it was the release date.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I was overjoyed when I first saw the Caldeum design, then when I saw that underground dungeon I was on the verge of tears.

Then few hours later, after I was able to see past all the lights and glamour of the convention, I realized we didn't learn jack about Diablo 3.

I wish I can be like those who couldn't care less if they're not playing the game.
Actually I don't wish that, I'd rather be the passionate one who can't wait any longer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]