Diablo® III

Solo Monk(tank) build for inferno levels

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UedZSb!YWX!bZcaZc

Let me know what you think. I could switch out crippling wave for maybe way of hundred fists. Idk yet. I like the aof of crippling wave.

Also No breath of heaven because i can get life from transcendence and i got serenity for my Oh **** button.

Hoping with The high defense/armor/ and dodge that i will not need breath of heavens and can count on me building up and using enough spirit to constently refill my life.

Let me know what you think. Feedback would be nice
Edited by flash on 10/23/2011 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If dodge isnt high enough you could also swap blinding flash for breath of heaven and add guardians path over transcendence. :/ not for sure til game comes out

Or just straight up trade breath of heaven for serenity
Edited by flash on 10/22/2011 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i would remove serenity because it is kind of worthless adding in breath of heaven for healing with obsidian for damage increase. You run into a boss every how many hours of game play?. Also the fact that my armor/defense/and resistance based on equip should be so high that i should be able to survive any boss fight. Who cares if it takes 2 mins longer to kill him. If you die it will take 10-20 mins longer to kill him. I think tanking is the best way to approach a boss and i believe lash tail kick and wave of light is not worth losing my healing and tanking abilities for. Especially when healing and defense is what is needed most against bosses. My aoe from both my generators should supply me with plenty of damage. With the constant spirit regen from runes and gen skills this would be a great set up for hardcore i beleive anyway. IMO
Reply Quote
I also added a crimson rune to blinding flash and mantra of evasion to add damage.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UedZXb!YWX!bZcZcZ
Edited by flash on 10/23/2011 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]