Diablo® III

Who do you think the second lieutenant is?

Since Azmodan is the lord of sin he has seven lieutenants each is represented by one of the sins. At Blizzcon the developers stated we face two of Azmodan's lieutenants in Diablo 3 (more in an expansion?). They gave us a freebie. One is the maiden of lust. Who do you think the second lieutenant is?

I'm hoping greed. Phat lootz?
Reply Quote
I'd rather not open a chest of demonic treasure and find a crate of tasty cakes, kthx. I get enough of that crap at work.
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Hunter
I think it was Gluttony in the game-play trailer awhile back.
Reply Quote
10/25/2011 03:50 PMPosted by Jimbo
I'd rather not open a chest of demonic treasure and find a crate of tasty cakes, kthx. I get enough of that crap at work.

lol
Reply Quote
This thread makes me want to re-watch seven.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
second guy is going to be Bashiok
Reply Quote
10/25/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Savior
Belial, Deciet.

Not a sin nor a lieutenant.
Reply Quote
it would make sense for gluttony to be the one after lust.

that being said, when did they say you only fight two?
Reply Quote
10/25/2011 04:02 PMPosted by OurAllySucks
that being said, when did they say you only fight two?

Blizzcon. I think the lore panel? They talked about the mistress of lust. If you can find her you can find that answer.
Reply Quote
Posted by Savior
Belial, Deciet.

Not a sin nor a lieutenant.

rgr that, Belial is lord of lies
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Lesser_Evils
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Gluttony, leader of the thousand pounders.
Reply Quote
http://www.diablowiki.com/Treasure_Goblin

Wouldn't be surprised if it is Greed, though this could potentially be the only reference to him and he may have no intention of actually fighting us.
Edited by Wind on 10/25/2011 6:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.diablowiki.com/Treasure_Goblin

Wouldn't be surprised if it is Greed, though this could potentially be the only reference to him and he may have no intention of actually fighting us.

Nice find sir. I am simply guessing. I feel greed has the best association to the Diablo franchise. This whole damn game is about wanting more.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
If it was greed.....wouldn't we be greed incarnate? must....farm...baal.....more....need......gear.....nngh!
Reply Quote
10/25/2011 07:09 PMPosted by Ghobe
If it was greed.....wouldn't we be greed incarnate? must....farm...baal.....more....need......gear.....nngh!

You would have to fight yourself. That would be an interesting fight. Greed takes the form of your character.
Reply Quote
Hmm, the most common order I saw for the Sins was -

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

So Gluttony would make sense.
Edited by Elcardil on 10/25/2011 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
10/25/2011 09:07 PMPosted by Pruw

You would have to fight yourself. That would be an interesting fight. Greed takes the form of your character.

It shall be epic. The fight will be a series of events where your gear is stolen by his minions. After you've been fully stripped and your bags emptied, he shows up and drains you of your skills cutting their power/abilities in half and he has the same, except he has your gear, and you have none...and you have half the power. And he still has his own skills. Perhaps he also steals your ui an steals your health globe and uses it for his own use and you kill him by fighting until you have 1 health and then activating something in the room that causes collateral damage and takes both of you out, but since he dies, your health and gear is returned to you, saving your life. Yes....yes...it will be like the old mirror battles where you had to win, then you had to intentionally lose, and then you had to win again to proceed. Otherwise you just killed yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
the player turns out to be greed, azmodan's second lieutenant.

directed by M. Night Shaymalan
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
the player turns out to be greed, azmodan's second lieutenant.

directed by M. Night Shaymalan

What!? No! This was MY idea! /lawsuit /lawsuit /LAWSUUUUUUUUUUUUUIT!!!!!!11!1!1eleventyone!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]