Diablo® III

I am curious to why..

Everyone is knit picking things about D3 and it hasnt released yet. Call it venting, but at one point you'll brag about a cool game and then two face it up with lashing out on blizz for not doing what YOU personally want.. Give the game a chance as they make it. If it doesnt work like they thought it would.. they will patch it up and change to what will.
Reply Quote
Haters will hate. Everyone is a critic. The internet is always right. I'm sure you see where I am going with this.

I wouldn't worry about it. The game will come and it will be fun. Don't let a few naysayers dampen your mood.
Reply Quote
yeah true that.. I just have faith that D3 will be good no matter the changes. Most have been waiting for x amount of years for this and people wanna hate.. seems stupid to prolong it anymore because they cant stand they added another thing to it
Reply Quote
Some players are so good at games that they can simulate the experience on a 1:1 scale in their heads. They only need a few tidbits of information to materialize the game. These brilliant many know much more than the developers - whether they have played the game or not - if you don't trust their word, who do you trust?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
There's nothing better to do.

Don't take it too seriously.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Priest

* Acts like Stewie Griffin* Hey.... *runs off* hehehehehehehehehe
Reply Quote
They don't respect the company/game they claim to love.
Reply Quote

Yes there is... They should be dancing... YEAH!
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 04:56 PMPosted by Bashiok

sadly this is true.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Games only get reviewed once. A lot of people will decide whether or not to buy based on reviews. The most online activity will be just after launch. The lifetime of a game is usually determined by the size of the community at launch, as the rate of players leaving accelerates as the population dwindles, meaning a population of millions+ will remain pretty stable or even grow, while smaller ones collapse really fast.

Of course D3 will have a huge pop, but the difference between a 9, 9.5, and 10 can be extremely significant. People just want it to be as good as it can be at launch. The whole "it can be patched later" mentality is used against PC gaming very often. We don't need to give those people more ammunition.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
Why do people bash star wars the old republic so much without having played it?

Another really good question is what is with the new trend on metacritic and other such sites of people putting up so many fake reviews when they obviously haven't played the game. This isn't just a few people goofing off, it's a new in thing to push down the scores of games. (I'm not including the silly DRM protests and the like voting)
Reply Quote
It's also a series that people love to an extremely large degree. Make of that what you will.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
10/27/2011 04:59 PMPosted by Sheppard
They don't respect the company/game they claim to love.

Um, most of us nit-picking want the game to be the best it possibly can be.
Edited by Science on 10/27/2011 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 05:16 PMPosted by Ryft

sadly this is true.

No, they're busy making the game man. Find something else to do at the moment.
Reply Quote
10/27/2011 05:55 PMPosted by Science
Um, most of us knit-picking want the game to be the best it possibly can be.

I'm all for constructively discussing qualities of the game to make it better.

Too many posters talk about Blizzard like they're stupid. The ignore the fact that it's Blizzards day job to create these games (for 12+ hours a day, most, if not every day of the week). They're [Blizzard] more invested in getting it as flawless, fun, and challenging than any player will ever be. To complain about a game especially before it's released is to not only disrespectful the people responsible for the game but to suggest that they know better. Talk about biting the hand that feeds!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edited by Sheppard on 10/27/2011 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

yeah at least at bliz well you guys get the online tech issues streightened out you get a chance to play the game..

envy !!
Edited by Toyodah on 10/27/2011 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
whata realist.
Says captian murphy, "Bored bored bored. I know, I'll make a radio station. A pirate radio station."
Reply Quote

10/27/2011 06:05 PMPosted by Sheppard
Um, most of us knit-picking want the game to be the best it possibly can be.

I'm all for constructively discussing qualities of the game to make it better.

Too many posters talk about Blizzard like they're stupid. The ignore the fact that it's Blizzards day job to create these games (for 12+ hours a day, most, if not every day of the week). They're [Blizzard] more invested in getting it as flawless, fun, and challenging than any player will ever be. To complain about a game especially before it's released is to not only disrespectful the people responsible for the game but to suggest that they know better. Talk about biting the hand that feeds!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I worked there, it'd be 18 hour days man :) i was born to be a game dev, and this is the best game for the next 10-15 years im sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]