Diablo® III

Some question about infernal.

Some question about infernal

Do we have to run though the infernal again to have access to all the level ?
or is it once you bet hell you will have all the place we can farm in infernal already?
it is seem to me that the infernal is a flat difficulty level and just for farming.
and consider the players have run though the game three times already so do I have to run though it one more time no not?
Reply Quote
You probably have to beat Inferno again to access the entire difficulty.

It probably isn't flat and works like any other level, just a lot harder.

Yes, you will have to run through it one more time.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
you will probably need to farm hell or buy decent level 60 gear to start running inferno level .. you will also have to beat inferno to farm it at will..
Reply Quote
Some question about infernal

Do we have to run though the infernal again to have access to all the level ?
or is it once you bet hell you will have all the place we can farm in infernal already?
it is seem to me that the infernal is a flat difficulty level and just for farming.
and consider the players have run though the game three times already so do I have to run though it one more time no not?

1) I imagine that you DO have to beat inferno again to access all the areas. No confirmation for this though. Just my speculation. But I don't see why it would be any other way.

2) Inferno is flat difficulty, or is intended to be at least (No clue where Juneau is getting his information, since Blizzard has always said that it will be flat difficulty since it was announced).
Reply Quote
infernal is going to be harder than inferno
Reply Quote
Can't tell if trolling or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]