Diablo® III

Quit crying.

I for one and tired of seeing thread after thread of people whining about the beta not being open and the game not being released til next year. Unless you weren't paying attention to all of the information available you should know that they are still finalizing portions of the game, and the runestone bits and small details are just being toyed with while they wait for what is likely balancing tweaks and graphic design/rendering for endgame material to finish and be implemented.

They have multiple teams of people working on this every day, chill. Stop will all the retarded conspiracy theories about them delaying it for money, etc. Have a little more faith in a company that has always produced well balanced and fun games to do what they need to. I would rather wait and be patient then get an unpolished game and then the servers crash because they didn't test everything 100%.

TL;DR : Quitcher Bi†chin
Reply Quote
Already been said.
Reply Quote
You might wanna copy that and get ready to spam-paste it. Thumbs waaaaaaay up, though.

d-_-b
Edited by Sheppard on 10/27/2011 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
as bashiok pointed ou in another thread

there is nothing better to do
Reply Quote
Dude the qq threads about open pvp, skill animations, loot drops, inferno difficulty, gehh I could go on and on. I seriously wish these people would drop off the face of the map. Either buy the game or don't. If you are one of the whiners that keep filling these forums full of your bullsh#t then I will be happy that you choose to not buy the game. I don't want my in game experience filled with "well this sucks" and "damnit I can't grief" or "the arena isn't good enough."
Reply Quote
Dude the qq threads about open pvp, skill animations, loot drops, inferno difficulty, gehh I could go on and on. I seriously wish these people would drop off the face of the map. Either buy the game or don't. If you are one of the whiners that keep filling these forums full of your bullsh#t then I will be happy that you choose to not buy the game. I don't want my in game experience filled with "well this sucks" and "damnit I can't grief" or "the arena isn't good enough."

Preachin' to the quire, brother! It's such a simple answer to the self inflicted problem... Not sayin' I've never had issues with a game - There's a few special moments in SC2 WoL - If they don't like something so much, why do they keep comin' back for more? Hahaha!

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
most threads you can tell what the crying is about do to the title ...omg ferrets .. omg why kill bosses then.yada
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]