Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I've been playing D2 today and realized the thing I hate more than anything about dying is not the restarting, not the durability loss, but just the wasted time putting my potions back in my belt.
Seems potions are still in D3, but have they removed the need to replace my potions after death? Perhaps a separate satchel or a side pocket to your pack to keep the potions in that won't spill every time?
1. You drop nothing in D3 when you die.
2. There is no belt for holding potions
3. Potions are on cooldown. You don't spam them in D3.
4. As far as I know there are no mana potions so you really only need to worry about a single potion.. healing
5. There are buff potions but you won't spam those either.
Short story you want have to manage potions like you did in D2
Edited by Ham on 10/27/2011 11:13 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.