Diablo® III

My first experience [True Story]

Diablo 1. I made a Sorcerer.
I wonder around town a little bit but I saw my brother playing so I knew what to do!
I went to Griswold and looked at his items. I found a Lizard's Cap (or something) that had +1 more armor than all the other caps but it also had MANA on it! So I sold all my mana potions and other useless equipment I started with to buy it see as I'd probably find equal or better stuff in a moments notice.
I finally reached the entrance with the butchered victim of the Butcher pleading for help. I listen to his entire story. I spent around five minutes in town now. I go down and...
...I find myself surrounded by barrels and unable to move. I crack one of them open and...

...they all explode. Six of them! And I DIED! And it was single player so I couldn't save & exit or anything. I had to START OVER!
And Griswold wasn't selling that neat hat anymore and I restarted like 3 times to reroll his inventory and NOTHING!!
Reply Quote
I lol'd
Reply Quote
Well me when I start playing I made a warrior and I was buying mana thing...
Reply Quote
Heh, thats not that bad as me, i ran all the way down not killing anything until i got to the butchers level, then i ran into him, got stuck and....well.....got butchered....lol
Reply Quote
My first experience with the butcher was to run into him, run away from him, aggro EVERY freakin skeleton on the level, and die. Repeatedly. Retrospect funny, at the time, i was nerdraging. lul
Reply Quote
lol, surrounded by barrels.. explosive barrels. classic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]