Diablo® III

How were YOU introduced to Diablo?

I was introduced to it through i believe some lame kid down the street and i eventually wanted to play it so i used him for a few days till i could go get my own and then i quit because i felt like it was too ez then diablo 2 came out and i just shrugged my shoulders about it thinking it was no good. Eventually i had a friend who had a lvl 76 necro and thats what got me... seeing all his skellys and stuff i wass hooked so i made a barbarian and played that crap out of him till lvl like 24 and then my friend was like talking to me about cows and crap and im like what? thats lame and eventually i got rushed to hell and was wielding two swordguards i mean i was looking extra sweet and after that. played the game for like 7 years took a break then ever year till 2010 i would play for like 4 months make the best char on ladder and quit then one year later rinse and repeat.
Reply Quote
I don't even remember anymore honestly. I know I picked up Diablo 1 back during it's first week or so of being on sale but I can't remember for the life of me why. I think it may have been my cousin who showed it to me first, or maybe one of my moms friends? I know somebody showed it to me, that's about it.
Reply Quote
10/26/2011 12:00 PMPosted by Tokbirn
My childhood friend got me into computer games overall. My first was Age of Empires. After a while, D2 came out and we both got our copies and played together online. I really can't remember having that much fun since then. Here's hoping to D3!

i think thats why we are all looking forward to diablo 3 because i have not had soo much fun with a video game since diablo 2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]