Diablo® III

Concern over Diablo 3 CE and yearly ticket

80 Tauren Druid
I purchased the yearly pass as soon as I read that you were giving a rebate if you had already pre-ordered the CE. However how much are CE's in the US? About $80-90 right?

Australians pay $120-140 for CE's (yes prices here are stupid) and the proposed 4 month rebate doesn't equate as well.

Any chance you can bump it up a bit?
Reply Quote
Nope. Just sucks to be you. Be glad you got anything. It would be incredibly easy for them to give nothing extra for getting the CE... I mean, you paid for a year a WoW and that's IT... you got a BONUS of D3 and a mount...
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Then I am glad you don't work for Blizzard :)
Reply Quote
The rebate refunds the value of the normal copy of D3 that you got from the annual ticket. It's not dependent on the price of CE, only on the normal copy.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Yeah about that, normal copies are $90-99 here too
Reply Quote
For retail copies? Is it possible to buy a digital copy for the ordinary price (obviously not an option for the CE).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]